All New Muppet Mastercard Commercial

Drtooth

Reaction score
All I have seen so far is the "Round trip to Blah Blah" one which was funny the first time now REAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY annoying!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've only ever seen one commercial which was all the gang together. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
All I have seen so far is the "Round trip to Blah Blah" one which was funny the first time now REAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY annoying!

To be more clear, the "round Trip Blah Blah is NOT a Muppet commercial... Mastercard yes, Muppets no!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I've only ever seen one commercial which was all the gang together. :frown:
The one with Gonzo and Rizzo fishing was a shorter version of this one. It was shown during IAVMMCM.

NARRATOR:
Trip to a city of your choice: Free.

PIGGY:
Vous! Moi! The city! How romantic.

NARRATOR:
Bringing along your friends...

*GONZO enters with RIZZO hooked on a fishing line*

RIZZO:
I changed my mind. I changed my mind. I changed my mind.

*GONZO casts off, tossing RIZZO over the side*

RIZZO:
I CHANGED MY MIIIIIIIIIND!!!!

NARRATOR:
... Priceless

beaker

Reaction score
A new Muppet Mastercard Commerical? *YAY* I swear, that Muppets Take Manhattan part duex Mastercard Commercial was one of the best Muppet things of 2002 IMHO. Now why cant the next Muppet film *look* like that???

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i would love to see a mastercard commercial with the electric mayhem doing some stuff...that would be cool....

ryan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
:smile: Share your thoughts on the new Mastercard commercial featuring Miss Piggy.

The camera tracks through a hotel room and tallys the room service bill. Thot ends at a bed where our favorite pig weairng a towel and robe lowers her newspaper to shout at us to "watch it!" :mad:
The Piggy Mastercard spot is now airing in our area. It's the first time I've seen it on TV. The other two are now showing again quite a bit as well the past couple weeks. They have been on our local Fox station.

Everybody else may want to keep an eye out for them as well.

Whatever

Reaction score
Hey, the Europeans get all kinds of commercials w/ unclothed people, etc, that Americans don't. Americans are such prudes.