After "Up Late With Miss Piggy"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Kermit bawled as he was in the cave. "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" He screamed in anger as he heard someone walk in.

"Kermit!" A male's voice called. "Come on out!"

"I can't." Kermit said.

It was Josh. "Why?"

"I had no other choice. How's Piggy?"

Josh sighed. "She stopped taking her pills after you left, and she passed out this morning. She's at the hospital."

Kermit hung his head down. "I gotta see her."

[Hrs]

Kermit walked into Piggy's room and saw Bunsen with her. "I'm sorry." Bunsen said.

Piggy saw Kermit and smiled. "You came."

He nodded and turned to see Denise.

"Piggy and I are friends." Denise explained. She hugged him. "I'll take care of her with you."

Kermit thanked Josh with a nod, and Josh replied in the same way.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
"You are a murderer!" Dave, Piggy's older brother, called. "You killed my little sister!"

Kermit shook his head. "No, I didn't."

"You're the reason why she's in this position. He turned to Piggy, who became furious.

Kermit began to bawl. "I KNOW I AM, OKAY?! I RATHER BE DEAD!" Dave turned to Kermit and smiled. "I can make that happen."

Dave took out his pocket knife and handed it to him. "One stab." He took few steps back.

Kermit turned the blade to his chest and he heard Piggy going off.

"He's the type of person who would do that," Piggy called. "Don't let him do this!"

Kermit was about to make his move when Dave smacked his arm, making the knife drop. "I'm sorry Kermit." The frog was bawling as Dave pulled him into a hug.

Madea took Dave's arm and threw him around the room. "YA TRYING TO GET DAT FROG TO KILL HIMSELF?! GUESS WHAT, BOY? I'M A REAL THUG, I'M A REAL THUG!"
~~
"Denise, I tried to kill myself again," Kermit said into the phone, crying. "I need help. Please, I need you to help me."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Conversation between Kermit and Denise.
K: Hey, I need help.
D: Why, what's wrong?
K: I feel like killing myself everywhere, and everyday.
D: How long have you felt like this?
K: Ever since Piggy and I broke up.
D: Maybe, I can get you an appointment for DR. Hill. She's great with this kind of stuff.
K: If I don't get it now, it might be too late.
D: Why you say that?
K: I don't know.
D: I'll get your appointment for today.
K: THANKS, I gotta go. Love you.
D: love you bye.
~
A few hours later....

Denise was walking with Kermit when they both heard crying. Piggy.
"You go on ahead," Kermit said. "I got this." Denise walked off.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kermit asked. Piggy tried to speak, but couldn't. He helped her up and led her to her room.

"I might be having a relapse." Piggy bawled. Kermit looked at her.

"I haven't been hungry. I feel like if I eat, I'll get really fat."

Kermit sighed and hugged her. "You'll be okay."