After "Up Late With Miss Piggy"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Piggy sat on her desk and looked at the empty studio. After the break up, she's been...not herself. When she began to regain herself, Josh Groban came, with Kermit's help.

Suddenly, Kermit walked in and sat with her.

"You seem to be upset," he began. "Look, I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did. You're my best friend and I still love you."

"I just...I just want to be with someone who will love me for me." Piggy said.

The frog sighed. "Piggy, I broke you and Josh up."

She frowned. "I know but why?"

He took a deep breath. "You was slipping away from your show and me. It sounds weird, I know. I thought he was right for you, but I was wrong."

"I'm not good enough for anyone." She said, looking away.

Kermit felt a sense of guilt hit in his stomach.

"Kermit?" Josh asked. "I didn't mean to change her."

Piggy looked at her phone and giggled. "Maybe, I can get some help with my issues about everything."

Kermit kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you." She said and walked away.

"Don't you ever change!" He exclaimed.

She nodded and smiled.

[Three days later...]

Kermit kissed Denise as she left for her office. "I gotta get this whole Josh thing cleared."

Denise turned at Piggy. "Yeah and maybe you can help her. She's going through alot right now, and maybe it's up to you to help her. Let's be honest, you hurt her pretty bad about the break. You basically said 'I don't like the way you are and you need to change.' I don't think that you meant to, but you did. She needs a friend like you."

Pt. 2 is coming soon of this two part fic or two shot.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
If I could get some feedback, I would really be thankful. :smile:

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Very interesting start. Gets right to the point! Love it!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Pt. 2

"So, can you please listen to me?" Fozzie asked. "Bear, I don't know what..."

"Ahem!" Kermit said. "I got this and get everyone else to go on home."

The frog watched as Fozzie gathered everyone out the door, waiting to have a long conversation with Piggy.

"Hey, baby girl." Kermit said, rubbing his shoulder.

Piggy turned to him and sighed. "I'm okay." That was a lie and he knew that from experience.

"Don't you lie to me," he said. "Just...don't...just...just tell me the truth."

She stared at the frog and choked out the words, "I can't."

He saw her head hanging down and her tears dripping off her face. Looking at her, he caught them with his hand as he pulled her closer for one of his "I love you" hugs.

He felt her back tremble as he held her tightly.

"I can't do this," she muffled into his chest. "Any of this. I'm losing everyone in life. My dad, Uncle Howey...everything."

He squeezed her tighter to keep himself from crying himself. "I refuse to let you go through this alone..." he rubbed her hands. "I can't go to work everyday and see you..."

He muffled into her shoulder. "You're depressed, Piggy. I can see the pain in your eyes. And I can even hear it in your voice."

Piggy looked up and saw him wipe his own tears away. Why was he crying?

"I caused this," the frog choked. "I'm a monster." He just called himself a monster? Why?

"No you're not," Piggy calmed down. "A monster doesn't help friends or exes."

He giggled. "Thanks, Piggy, I needed that. So, you stay home tomorrow and I'll be there when you wake up."

She smiled and rubbed her arm. "It's nice to know that I have a friend."

"No problem." Kermit said.

He kissed her forehead and rubbed it.

Last edited:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
The next day...

Piggy woke up and sat up, smelling the coffee that's being made. She looked at herself in her mirror as she looked at herself. Kermit's right, she doesn't even look like herself. Her pajama tank started to get baggy on her. She lifted it up for a minute and noticed that her stomach was flat and boney, and her bones began to pop out.

She brushed her hair and put it up in a ponytail. Putting a smile on her face, she walked downstairs to the kitchen and found Kermit making coffee.

"What are you doing?" She asked. No reply was made from Kermit.

"Kerm..."

"Come with me," Kermit intruded, pulling her to a full body mirror. "Lift the top up a little! Now!"

She lifted it once more. "Kermit, I can explain."

"What's to explain, Piggy?" He asked. "You're anorexic or bulimic now? No, I haven't noticed!"

She shook her head and turn to him. "I don't have any eating disorders at all."

Kermit frowned and sighed. "I can't believe that." He punched the wall. "Is this the price you have to pay because of some stupid comment?"

"I can get help and I said that I will." She said.

He pulled up a chair and sat her down. Pulling out a breakfast bar from the cabinet, he opened it up and gave it to her. "Try it out."

She took a deep breath and took a bite, pulling him down with her. "I can't."

He nodded. "Please, I don't wanna lose you."

It was too late. She had already rushed to the restroom, leaving him alone. "I'm a murderer. I killed her!" He grabbed his phone and dialed Bunsen's number.

"Bunsen, come to Piggy's place!" He said and hung up the phone.

He rubbed his shoulder and burried his face into his hands. "I gotta fix this!"

Last edited:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Bunsen walked in and gave Kermit a good handshake. "What seems to be the problem?"

Kermit slapped him in anger. "SHE HAS AN EATING DISORDER! DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?! I TRIED TO GET HER TO EAT SOMETHING, BUT IT GETS WORSE! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

Bunsen took a look at Piggy. He took out a bottle of medication and handed it to him. "One pill, once a day for a month."

Piggy rubbed her head. "What if it doesn't work?"

Bunsen shrugged and turned to Kermit. "You'll be hospitalized."

Was Kermit the reason for this issue? Not in Piggy's eyes.

"It's not his fault." She said.

"The rest of us can disagree." The doctor retorted and left.

Kermit began breathe heavily when Piggy tried to hug him. "STAY AWAY!" He pushed her away and ran out of her house.
~~
"Honey, it's not your fault." Denise said, rubbing Kermit's back. He nodded and choked out the words, "It is."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
"Hey, has anyone seen Kermit today?" Walter asked. The gang shook their heads as they walked into the café. "I saw him yesterday but he left." Piggy said faintly.

"Are you alright?" Gonzo asked. Piggy nodded and smiled. Gonzo looked at his watch. "Cancel the show until we find him. Tell them that the studio has a leakage."

Bunsen took a deep breath. "He didn't answer his phone."

Piggy had a very bad feeling about this. "I gotta go." She ran into the restroom.
~
Kermit grabbed a pen and some paper and a letter for Piggy.

Piggy,
I'm sorry. Bunsen's right, it is my fault that this has been happening. You don't have to worry about that anymore because I'll be gone away from you and everything else. I love you so much and let the rest know what happened during my life.

I'm done. I'm sorry but I'm leaving. No one will find me.

Kermit the Frog.

He put her name on the envelope and placed it on the table. Then, he walked out and went towards the woods.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Piggy had just read the letter from Kermit and called Josh. "Look, Kermit left!" Josh exclaimed. Bunsen sat down and remembered what happened when Kermit and Piggy broke up. The news broke him.

FLASHBACK

The alarm went off as Kermit continued to lie on his bed. He refused to eat. He looked over at the nightstand to find his bottle of some sort of beverage.

He threw his laptop across the room, along with every piece of glass but one tiny piece of it. Feeling the edges, his index finger and his thumb was beginning to bleed. He began to bawl curse words. "D--N this life!" He screamed.

Three hours later, he walked out and frowned. "What do you people want? My thoughts on everything?" He took his bottle and drunk the whole thing. Walking back to his room, he collapsed on his bed and sobbed.

He opened up the window and let the fridged cold enter his room. He lied on his bed and cried for awhile longer.

"Kermit?" Fozzie asked. Nothing. "Kermit...Kermit!" He opened the door and saw him on the bed.

He ran to him. "Why?" He closed the
window and placed the heater towards him, turning it on. "Come on!"

It was too late.

A few minutes later, Fozzie heard coughing from the side of him.

"Why did you save me?" The frog asked.

"We need you." Fozzie replied in tears.

Kermit looked at the bear. "Open the window."

Fozzie shook his head. "Nope. And no to your bottle."

Kermit's day was done and he was ready to go. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Pt. 2 of flashback

Kermit got out of bed to check up on Robin. He was asleep, so he went back to his room to write a letter to them all.

Muppets,

I'm sorry it has to come with this, but I have no choice. I have some stuff to myself that I thought would help. I can't do this anymore. I, Kermit, leave Robin my banjo, Piggy my Robin to take care of, Fozzie my LUCKY hat, Scooter my job of duty, and everyone else can have my clothing. You're probably wondering what I'm doing and let me tell you that this the final time you hear from me.

Piggy, I love you and I will always love You, but this is the reason why I'm doing this. You tore me apart. You ripped my heart out and YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO APOLOGIZE!

Guess what everybody? I won't be anywhere but six feet under. I love you all.
~KTF

He closed the letter up and went to deadly's room. "I'm ready to go. What if me being here is a mistake. My arms know-"

"Give me your arms," Deadly said. "I see that red patch."

Kermit ran out and walked to his room, locking the door. He looked over and saw the bottle. Taking the cap off, he popped not twp, but eight of his medicene. He stood there for a few moments. Then, he passed out cold. His pulse stopped.

Piggy opened the letter and read it.

In Kermit's room, Bunsen was doing CPR on the frog. "Come on!"

End of Flashback

"Oh no..." Bunsen said.