[Adult Swim]

Nasha

Reaction score
Anyone else fan?

I dont watch it during the week as much. Im about sick of Futurama and they've started showing older episodes of Family Guy. Plus, I dont really like Harvey Birdman, but Robot Chicken is always funny.

Sundays are the best though. Perfect lineup.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my favorite show though. I have a tattoo of Err on my left shoulder and Ignigknoct on my right shoulder. The movie was funny, I saw it 6 times, Im a dork--I know.

I cant wait until new episodes of Squidbillies.

Anyone else?....Buller....

-Nasha

MrsPepper

Reaction score
We get alot of these shows on Teletoon. But I can't stand Aqua Teen Hunger Force! I just have to pay so much attention to understand what they are saying, it's too tiring. But I like Robot Chicken. I really don't understand Harvey Birdman.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I watch Adult Swim almost every night. Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen and Moral Orel are my faves, even though I've seen F.G. and Futurama reruns (*coughcoughtoomanytimestocountcoughcough*)

anytimepally

Reaction score
I miss Space Ghost.. and Harry Goz :frown:

but on the bright side, we're two weeks.. 2! .. from the first new episodes of The Boondocks in a year and a half :excited:

Nasha

Reaction score
Space Ghost coast to Coast...oh man. Good times....Good times.

Boondocks rock, but it just makes me hate white people even more. (im white, so its ok lol)

Anyone know what happened to all those new shows they aired in one night. I want to see more of that "Drinky Crow" (i think its called) show.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I LOVE Futurama, Family Guy, and Robot Chicken, three of the best shows on T.V. Family Guy is definitely my favorite though... :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
My favorites are Robot Chicken, Family Guy, AquaTeen Hunger Force and others too.

Not a big fan of Boondocks, Moral Oral (even tho i watch it every once and a while It's still pretty funny) and others.

I have all four vols. of Futurerama and i've seen them all over again. I'm waiting for the new season sometime next year. Can't wait. I also have both so far of season 1&2 of Robot Chicken. Love that show to death.

I would love to see something new with Space Ghost or something with Brak and Zorak. I have both season of "The Brak Show" and all three season of Space Ghost Coast to Coast. So i have them all to watch. Loved that show too.

But i to would love to see those new cartoons they show a few months back. I loved the Crow one and the Guy who was in the prison cell. That one was funny to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering I don't have cable, i can never watch any of the shows during broadcast. The latest I ever do when I'm over someone's house is the first Futurama. That's about it.

However, with the internet and DVD's I watch this stuff online. I love ATHF, and Harvey Birdman. Robot Chicken's alright (though I've only seen short segments one by one). And I like Crayon Shin-Chan, but I'm not happy with the dub. It's like the total opposite of every other Japanese show on TV, instead of dumbing it down for kids, they have to shove in all these swears and pop culture refferences to make it for adults. Odd. I can't wait for uncut DVD's with the original Japanese dialogue (besides, Shin-chan has a very bizzare Japanese voice that the US dub actor can't quite copy.)

Nasha

Reaction score
I, on the other hand, love the new dubbed Shin Chan!

"Dont kill the spider because you have no-rack-aphobia!" -Shin Chan.

But thats just me.

I love the old school references of Family Guy, it cracks me up that ppl acutally rememeber some of the stuff they refernece.