Addresses

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Does anyone have any addresses(or e-mail) for, Frank Oz,:embarrassed: Steve Whitmire,:smile: Brian Henson, Jerry Nelson, Marty Robinson, Dave Goelz,:concern: Bill Barreta (spelling?) or anyone else that they could PM me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Does anyone have any addresses(or e-mail) for, Frank Oz,:embarrassed: Steve Whitmire,:smile: Brian Henson, Jerry Nelson, Marty Robinson, Dave Goelz,:concern: Bill Barreta (spelling?) or anyone else that they could PM me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
same here! sent letters to the Disney Muppet address....STILL NOTHING and JHC sent my letters back telling me i should send fan mail to the Muppets and Muppeteers to Disney!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
same here! sent letters to the Disney Muppet address....STILL NOTHING and JHC sent my letters back telling me i should send fan mail to the Muppets and Muppeteers to Disney!
Could you clear out your PM box please?:big_grin: :halo:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I sent a letter to Steve Whitmire c/o the Walt Disney Co and I just got it back (unopend) saying "Return to sender"!!! :rolleyes: :frown: I'm so mad!:mad:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
I sent a letter to Steve Whitmire c/o the Walt Disney Co and I just got it back (unopend) saying "Return to sender"!!! I'm so mad!
aww!! that also make me upset! grrrrr :mad: but hey atleast you got your letter back... i didnt! :frown:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
aww!! that also make me upset! grrrrr :mad: but hey atleast you got your letter back... i didnt! :frown:
No, what I mean was Steve Whitmire never got it!!! :mad:They just sent it back!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
this is the problem i think you will be finding a lot more off,

No longer are you dealing with a smaller mom and pop like compnay (yes Henson was big, but not dizznee big)

you are now dealing with a souless Corperate monster , i think u are going to have a much harder time trying to get that sort of stuff sent out unless you have some inside track to talk to