• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Addresses

Muppet Matt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
5
Does anyone have any addresses(or e-mail) for, Frank Oz,:embarrassed: Steve Whitmire,:smile: Brian Henson, Jerry Nelson, Marty Robinson, Dave Goelz,:concern: Bill Barreta (spelling?) or anyone else that they could PM me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 

a_Mickey_Muppet

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
2,152
Reaction score
118
Muppet Matt said:
Does anyone have any addresses(or e-mail) for, Frank Oz,:embarrassed: Steve Whitmire,:smile: Brian Henson, Jerry Nelson, Marty Robinson, Dave Goelz,:concern: Bill Barreta (spelling?) or anyone else that they could PM me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
same here! sent letters to the Disney Muppet address....STILL NOTHING and JHC sent my letters back telling me i should send fan mail to the Muppets and Muppeteers to Disney!
 

Muppet Matt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
5
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
same here! sent letters to the Disney Muppet address....STILL NOTHING and JHC sent my letters back telling me i should send fan mail to the Muppets and Muppeteers to Disney!
Could you clear out your PM box please?:big_grin: :halo:
 

Muppet Matt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
5
I sent a letter to Steve Whitmire c/o the Walt Disney Co and I just got it back (unopend) saying "Return to sender"!!! :rolleyes: :frown: I'm so mad!:mad:
 

a_Mickey_Muppet

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
2,152
Reaction score
118
Muppet Matt said:
I sent a letter to Steve Whitmire c/o the Walt Disney Co and I just got it back (unopend) saying "Return to sender"!!! I'm so mad!
aww!! that also make me upset! grrrrr :mad: but hey atleast you got your letter back... i didnt! :frown:
 

Muppet Matt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
5
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
aww!! that also make me upset! grrrrr :mad: but hey atleast you got your letter back... i didnt! :frown:
No, what I mean was Steve Whitmire never got it!!! :mad:They just sent it back!
 

ravagefrackle

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,102
Reaction score
5
this is the problem i think you will be finding a lot more off,

No longer are you dealing with a smaller mom and pop like compnay (yes Henson was big, but not dizznee big)

you are now dealing with a souless Corperate monster , i think u are going to have a much harder time trying to get that sort of stuff sent out unless you have some inside track to talk to
 
Top