Accessory Packs For Master Replicas Photo Puppets for 2008

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I really want to get Animal and Gonoz when they do come out but i'll have to do some really good saving for even all of the stuff that comes out for them to use or wear.
According to Amy when the MR forum had question night (or was it trivia night?) she said that they would be reasonable priced for "all" photo puppets. I told her that we would be all for it. I cannot wait to see Animal and Gonzo at Comic Con this week. I cannot wait till next month to pre-order Gonzo also!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Do we have an idea of how limited the Gonzo photo puppet will be? Maybe 1,500 like Gonzo. I hope they don't limit him too much cos I can't afford to pre-order him.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Do we have an idea of how limited the Gonzo photo puppet will be? Maybe 1,500 like Gonzo. I hope they don't limit him too much cos I can't afford to pre-order him.

We won't know till the 22nd. (If his pre-order is out on this date, who knows!) I am pretty sure it will be limited to about 1500 since Master Replicas said that he will be limited like Animal. We will find out sometime soon I hope. I am SO READY for him! :concern:

I cannot wait to see hime at Comic Con soon!