Accessory Packs For Master Replicas Photo Puppets for 2008

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I know people have found their own, but a proper sized director's chair for Kermit would be great. I also vote for a banjo, and the hat-trenchcoat-microphone trio.

I would think any clothes would have to velcro up the back, so you can put their arms straight out, slip them on the front and then close them in the back.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've been looking for a mini-director's chair for my Kermit. Can anybody let me know where they've found theirs?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How about a blonde wig and red sweater for Kermit? :wink:
That's awesome! HA HA HA!

I agree with WOE and Luke: Hat, Trenchcoat, and Microphone for Kermit, including a banjo.

Gonzo needs his horn, and if his body is fully constructed, I wouldn't mind having a costume change for his stunt outfit from the early hears of TMS.

Animal: I just hope I can find a small enough drumset and I'm happy!

When Fozzie gets made, I already have a horn, rubber chicken, and fuzzy nose glasses--although, he may require a larger fuzzy nose glasses to fit his head.

One day for Piggy, i'd just like to see a costume change for her, or two. Something classic and something modern.

For Rowlf, I'd love to have a Beethoven bust and candelabra, but I suppose we can get that anywhere.

I hope we get around to seeing all the main characters we all love being made. A Pepe, Rizzo, Robin 3-pack would be awesome. Camilla and a penguin would be cool.

I just went WAY off topic, sorry.

Who else do we get so we can consider their accessories?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
For me, I REALLY would love to see Kermit in a Indiana Jones outfit. Just cause the movie will be out next year and it would work out perfect. Gonzo is going to be full body photo puppet. I would love to see him in slacks with a nice long sleeved shirt with a sweater vest, and maybe a camera would be nice. Fozzie, I am not sure. Animal, I want to see hime in a more modern outfit like torn pants and a tee shirt with a "COLLAR AND CHAIN" and a set of drum sticks for his size. Oh yeah, Kermit would look good in a Tuxedo as well. For Piggy, I want several costume changes so I can pose her at her best! WOW this would be awesome! :concern:

I really want my Animal and Gonzo right now. I cannot wait to get them. THEN FOZZIIE!:embarrassed:

doc hopper

Reaction score
the heck with costume changes - i want scallions.

and perhaps an avacado wearing sunglasses.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just been thinking...The clothes wouldnt necessarily have to have velco.They could be made normally, and to put them on, you would bend the arms so they are straight up in the air, then guide the arms in the sleives as you bring the shirt down over their head.On second thoughts, this might only work for Kermit and Gonzo because the others have oversized heads.

doc hopper

Reaction score
you know, with actual muppet accesseries (like chickens and vegetables), you wouldn't even have to worry about these things.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
you know, with actual muppet accesseries (like chickens and vegetables), you wouldn't even have to worry about these things.
I don't think I would care for the veggies. It wouldn't be something I can incorprate into the photo puppets if I was to display them. I would not mind the Chickens though for Gonzo. He needs his girlfriend of course! :concern:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I saw outfits for the guys to wear. I guess i'm with anything but just hope i can get them when they come out. I really want to get Animal and Gonoz when they do come out but i'll have to do some really good saving for even all of the stuff that comes out for them to use or wear. But i'm all for it. Bring it on MR!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Just been thinking...The clothes wouldnt necessarily have to have velco.They could be made normally, and to put them on, you would bend the arms so they are straight up in the air, then guide the arms in the sleives as you bring the shirt down over their head.On second thoughts, this might only work for Kermit and Gonzo because the others have oversized heads.
Good point, hadn't thought of that. Anything with long sleeves would have to be wide enough to fit the characters hands thru tho. I could definitely see MR making a replica trenchcoat and hat for Kermit. How about light props like his "Kermit" mug? The accessories would have to be light so as not to weigh the puppet down.