ABC Orders Muppet Pilot To Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppy

Reaction score
10 minutes!!!

(By the way, after the episode premiers where am I free to talk about the episode? I'm only asking because the episode hasn't premiered yet in the states and I don't want to spoil it for them.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm at least satisfied that the cable listings are at least acknowledging that these characters were created by Jim Henson.

Muppy

Reaction score
Okay I'll say it now. I'm in LOVE with Denise! She's a great character and I can't wait to see more of her!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The majority of the reviews have been negative which is pretty sad, but rotten tomatoes gave it generally positive reviews, so I really want to watch it, and could care less what some critics who never really knew what the muppets were and catogorize them with Barney and Clifford think of the great show.

Muppy

Reaction score
The majority of the reviews have been negative which is pretty sad, but rotten tomatoes gave it generally positive reviews, so I really want to watch it, and could care less what some critics who never really knew what the muppets were and catogorize them with Barney and Clifford think of the great show.
As a true Muppet fan I can honestly say you will LOVE this show. It is the perfect start! It had tons of really funny jokes, a great heartfelt moment (almost made me tear up I'm not going to lie) and lots of amazing puppetry. I seriously can not wait for next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.