Aaah! Guess what?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!

Okay, I'm not going till August. But I've never been before, and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! MuppetVision 3D, here I come!

But seriously. So excited!

Just thought I'd share. :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, congradulations; that's terrific! How long are you going for?

Katzi428

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!

Okay, I'm not going till August. But I've never been before, and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! MuppetVision 3D, here I come!

But seriously. So excited!

Just thought I'd share. :excited:
Great,Mrs. Pepper! You'll love it!
Too bad you're not going sooner (as in 3 days from now.) I'm going from this Saturday-Tuesday
Kathy

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, that's great! Hope you get to ride on MuppetVision 3D more than five times.:smile:

I haven't been to Disney World in two years, which is okay, considering that I've been there enough times to bore me. I guess you can say that I'm taking a break from going, just to build up the excitement of going again sometime in the future.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're going in August?! But that's when school starts! How can you do that?

Oh well, have a great time MrsPepper!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
School works different up here. Its starts either last week of August - first week of September (depends where you are and whether you're in university, college, or high school) and runs till the end of June. Summer vacation is only 2 months long. I'm going the first week of August.

Going to be in Florida for about a week. I've never been anywhere south like that. The places I've travelled to in the states have not been very far south.

SOOO EXCITED!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
School works different up here. Its starts either last week of August - first week of September (depends where you are and whether you're in university, college, or high school) and runs till the end of June. Summer vacation is only 2 months long. I'm going the first week of August.

Going to be in Florida for about a week. I've never been anywhere south like that. The places I've travelled to in the states have not been very far south.

SOOO EXCITED!!
*Wishes MrsPepper would visit a certain other state sometime before a certain someone has to move on after a certain graduation from a certain high school to a certain college in a certain other state who shouldn't be so certain if he's certain that he's certain*

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm excited for you, Mrs. Pepper. I remember when I finally got to go. I had wanted my whole life to go to WDW and I would constantly beg my parents to take me. Finally, the summer after I graduated high school, my wish came true and I got to go. It was a blast! The only downside was that it was during July/August so it was humid as heck. But that's what happens in Florida. Still fun! Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
sounds like fun, Disney World is definitely one of the top 20 places i'd like to be