A Muppet Christmas Wish and a query for help

Beth C

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Y'all by now already know I don't have a car and don't have a way around for Xmas shopping. You also know that I'm short of $$$ for christmas gifts.

I'm putting out a plea for help this year, and hoping someone can and will help.

My kids all love muppets, and I managed to get my 6yr old her first CD player this year. It's just a cheap walkman, but it will do. I was PLANNING (at the time I got it) to make her some CD's from my Muppet MP3 files I have on my main computer.

I was PLANNING on having my computer fixed by Christmas. It's still broke, (like my car) and it will stay that way until February.

So if ANYONE on here can make me some CD's from their own muppet collections, I'd be very grateful. I'd pay for the postage to me, as well as the cost of the CD to you. The CD's would have to be music format, as the CD player won't do MP3 files. I've checked pawn shops around here for CD's but nothing is suitable for a 6 yr old and the CD's they have at Walmart are all for younger children. She is past the 'Old McDonald' and 'Ring around the rosie' stage.

I just need a few, so I don't give her something for christmas that she can't use.

Please let me know if you can help. I don't have much $$$ right now, but I'll pay what I can while keeping an eye on Ebay.

Help a young muppet fan out this year and make her Christmas great!!

It can't hurt to ask can it???

~Beth C

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I don't have a cd-burner(I think my dvd player can do it,haven't tried that feature yet though);that I could make them cds Beth,which cds do you have in mind(Sesame Street,Muppet Anniversary).I have Labyrinth,Muppet Show Anniv.,a few Muppet Show vhs tapes,Muppet Magic(plenty of Disney soundtracks too).

I do make a lot of audio tapes,I don't know if you have an cassette player down there as well. If you want,email me and let me know what type of cds are on your list.Hope I can help you in some way.:smirk:

Beth C

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I don't have a cd-burner(I think my dvd player can do it,haven't tried that feature yet though);that I could make them cds Beth,which cds do you have in mind(Sesame Street,Muppet Anniversary).I have Labyrinth,Muppet Show Anniv.,a few Muppet Show vhs tapes,Muppet Magic(plenty of Disney soundtracks too).

I do make a lot of audio tapes,I don't know if you have an cassette player down there as well. If you want,email me and let me know what type of cds are on your list.Hope I can help you in some way.:smirk:
Email sent!

~Beth C

anathema

Reaction score
Beth C said:
I haven't gotten it yet. :frown:

~Beth C
Well, you're using an AOL email address, and they are pretty irresponsible about blocking incoming mail. Do you have another address I could email you at?

Beth C

Reaction score
anathema said:
Well, you're using an AOL email address, and they are pretty irresponsible about blocking incoming mail. Do you have another address I could email you at?
Yep. Sure do. Send it to Trekie386@yahoo.com as that is my alternate Email addy!

~Beth C