A Muppet Central Watchalong: Friday night at 9pm eastern/8pm c

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's always nice when we come together and watch Muppet stuff. With the excitement of Hollywood Bowl show (and the fact that most of us won't be able to attend or even see it online) I thought we could celebrate the huge event by watching another similar event The Muppet Show Live!. If you haven't seen it, it's a real treat. All the classic sketches are there: Muppet News Flash, Pigs In Space. All the characters are there. Even the performers make appearances (Steve Whitmire, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Brian Henson), along with a surprise cameo from a certain Sesame Street Muppet. The full thing is up on Youtube, so everybody can see it it. It'll be fun, we can pop popcorn, we can talk to each other while we're watching the show. So, who's with me?

Just be at this exact place at 8:00pm Central time, 9:00pm Eastern time, 7pm Mountain time.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's always nice when we come together and watch Muppet stuff. With the excitement of Hollywood Bowl show (and the fact that most of us won't be able to attend or even see it online) I thought we could celebrate the huge event by watching another similar event The Muppet Show Live!. If you haven't seen it, it's a real treat. All the classic sketches are there: Muppet News Flash, Pigs In Space. All the characters are there. Even the performers make appearances (Steve Whitmire, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Brian Henson), along with a surprise cameo from a certain Sesame Street Muppet. The full thing is up on Youtube, so everybody can see it it. It'll be fun, we can pop popcorn, we can talk to each other while we're watching the show. So, who's with me?

Just be at this exact place at 7:00pm Central time, 8:00pm Eastern time, 6pm Mountain time.

*raises hand*

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ah, Statler and Waldorf. Gotta say, Jerry's voice really suited Statler.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What is up with Mahna Mahna's floppy eye sockets?