A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Since Muppets Most Wanted is coming out very, very soon, I thought it appropriate to illustrate my favourite Muppet movie of all time The Great Muppet Caper. And both movies are capers, so extra yay!

(I did want to do some special thing in this that I had never done before but I got stuck and instead added a starry texture. Eh, it fits I guess.)

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Something I’ve been working on for a loooooong time. (Time passes when you work on a vector/minimal style, surprisingly.)

This is based, of course, on the Animal Planet ads with Rowlf and some real puppies. Also Muppets with real animals is cute as heck! I couldn’t tell what breed they were in the ads so I just winged it with different kinds.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Something I’ve been working on for a loooooong time. (Time passes when you work on a vector/minimal style, surprisingly.)

This is based, of course, on the Animal Planet ads with Rowlf and some real puppies. Also Muppets with real animals is cute as heck! I couldn’t tell what breed they were in the ads so I just winged it with different kinds.

Oh my goodness! I remember this now! Rowlf had a box full of puppies while backstage at the Puppy Bowl. However, he was not alone, because Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy came along as well.