A little Fanart

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Poor Red! I don't blame her for being mad there, since it probably shook her up to have to lose her hair no matter what the circumstances were. Plaid wrote a great story and you drew a great picture to accompany it.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

I'm sorry by IamAllyBallyBee

As some of you might have guessed, I've been a bit antsy lately, both from the death of my cat and for other friend's problems.

I'm doing a lot better now and I'd like to thank everyone for their messages support and concern. I means a lot.

As for the picture, I had a thumbnail of the lying around for a couple of weeks because I wanted to make some Electric Mayhem Valentine thing but recent events turned it more somber.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yay!!! Another FloydxJanice pic!! My heart is fluttering!!! :flirt: This is absolutely awesome! I hope you're doing alright, though, May.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I'm working on another Fraggle pic at the mo, but in the meantime, here's an old sketch I found in my drawers that I started it ages ago but never went any further with. I thought some of you might be interested though, particularly charlietheowl. :wink:

I might go back to it again, IDK. Depends how much time I have.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Awesome! I love the sketch of the Newsman talking to the angry fruit! Thank you so much for sharing!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Mokey looks like she's trying to reassure Boober about something there. I think Boober probably needs a couple of "pep-talks" everyday. :sigh: