9,000 Posts... Wow... This is Surreal...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Look at me!! Look at me!! I have 9,000 POSTS!! I can't believe it!! It seems like just yesterday I was annoying nube who knew jack about the Muppets. Thank goodness that has changed, right? (Yes, Lisa, left, sideways, March, May, thunder, lightning, headslap, and blink are included too, don't fret.)

Jack: Pardon?

Not now. Anyway, I thought you all would enjoy a look back at some of my big milestones over the past two and *almost* a half years I've been here posting. Unless you got your fill of my posts the first time around. :stick_out_tongue: Anyhoo, here they are...

Posting Acheivements
1,000 Posts
2,000 Aug. 28th, 2005
3,000 Posts
4,000 Posts
5,000 Dec. 5th, 2005
6,000 ...Sometime. :stick_out_tongue:
7,000 Posts

Fan-Ficshttp://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=22810&highlight=muppet+high
Muppet High
The Revenge of Elmo
Sometimes It's Better to Go
Muppet High: Revisited
We Know That It's Probably Magic
Gone But Not Forgotten
Where the Magick Began
It Feels Like Christmas
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=29619&page=24Old Friends Who've Just Met
Cool and Friendly Like
The Great Rubber Duckie Caper
Don't Trip the Driver
How Prawnie Kicked His Stress Back
Days of Auld Lang Syne
The Time the Muppets Beat Time (With Lisa)
A Hidden Juhl (With Lisa and Beau)

Other Stuff
The Muppet Central Awards IIhttp://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=29619&page=24
The Muppet Central Awards III (Ceremony)
MopFam
The Lovesick Teenager Clud Thread
Dorms

Am I forgetting anything? ...Ah well, you probably don't care anyway. :stick_out_tongue: Anyway... thanks for being such a great home Muppet Central, and to all its denisons, thanks for being such a great family. I hope I'm around for 9,000 more posts, and all of you are around for it too.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Prawnie, honey... Mazel tov. You're the greatest half I could have, y'know that? I'd be more enthusiastic for you, but I'm very tired right now... anyway. YAYFUL!

Skye

Reaction score
Yaaaaay!!! Congrats, Ryan, that is such a cool achievement! :excited: And you've added so much fun, laughter, and craziness for us here along the way! :big_grin: Awesome job... and I hope we're all here to see so many more posts from you, too! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Am I forgetting anything?
How about all of your faithful co-thread killers at the 3976th 1/2 who stuck by your side from the first day you were transferred to that unit?

Faylo

Reaction score
Congrats, Prawnster!! Here's to another 9,000!! :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Oh yeah, that one too. :stick_out_tongue: Man, I am SO good. :wink:
That was really one of the first topical episodes, as we were parodizing and spoof the then-recent spam outbreak that was happening all over the place.

Nice job Prawn Fritters!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bows* Thanks Snowthy. But, ya know, I can't take ALL the credit... I mean, you ARE the big cheese after all. *pulls rope, dropping giant limburger on Snowth* ...Now you're the REALLY big cheese! :halo: