50th Anniversary DVD announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was looking at the description at Shout's website, and it confirms that it will include Kermit, Alistair Cookie, and The Frazzles. It's interesting it refers to "The Frazzles". Makes me wonder if it'll have the song "Frazzle" (as album releases have credited the singers as "The Frazzletones", similar enough) or something with Frazzles family (I only know of a segment with Frazzle's mother).

Any Del

Reaction score
Surely you haven't forgotten about the donation of 4,000+ episodes that are coming to the archiving library in Boston @ssetta?

zns

Reaction score
This is such awesome news. I just wish that right now we knew what the exact content will be. I can wait til October though. But my one question is what the bonus features will be.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This is such awesome news. I just wish that right now we knew what the exact content will be. I can wait til October though. But my one question is what the bonus features will be.
I wouldn't think there are going to be any; these discs look they'll be stuffed to the max with highlights.

zns

Reaction score
I wouldn't think there are going to be any; these discs look they'll be stuffed to the max with highlights.
You might be right. But the fact that something like this is coming out is plenty satisfying.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Will this be available to be pre-ordered on Amazon

gravy

Reaction score
Let's hope for neat easter eggs, at least! I loved that classic 80s set walkthrough from the 40 years disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.