2015 Hallmark Muppet items!

los

Reaction score
Me too but I will replace "and me" with "and cheese". That is by far the most quoted line in my house.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know when these will be released in 2015, what the price point(s) will be, and if the items will be sold at all hallmark locations?

Stulz

Reaction score
Does anyone know when these will be released in 2015, what the price point(s) will be, and if the items will be sold at all hallmark locations?

They will start being released in January with more products coming throughout the year. These should be available at all Hallmark Gold Crown locations with one item (yet to be shown) to be exclusive to certain stores.

I can't tell you the exact prices, but I can tell you that the plaques will be around $13, frames $15, mugs $13, shirts and bag around $25.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Meh, nothing in he last two parts really grabs my attention part from the Kermit plaque, quite underwhelming selection if I'm honest, after part three it sorta just fell apart IMO.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY the type of merchandise I have been craving. I work in a mall with a gold crown store and I will be buying them out with each wave. Not into the Cubeez or a couple of the knick-knack type items, but that plaques, mugs, and shirts are perfect (especially the Rainbow connection, it was my husband and I's first dance)