2015 Hallmark Muppet items!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I don't think I have seen this many muppet merch in a while!!:fanatic:

All of these look super adorable, though I have pretty much set my eyes on that Muppet Show arch mug in which I'm debating on whether I want to buy it or not.:smile:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Some of this stuff has been released. The Itty-Bittys are out, and I saw the Rainbow Connection sign & picture frame, the Kermit tote bag, the "Family" and Gonzo plaques, the Animal ceramic cupcake, the Miss Piggy and Animal mugs, the Kermit & Miss Piggy figural inspirational quotes and the Kermit "Green Before Green was Cool" T-Shirt. (I only got a few things, as I was reminded by my wife that Christmas is in two weeks.)

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Some of this stuff has been released. The Itty-Bittys are out, and I saw the Rainbow Connection sign & picture frame, the Kermit tote bag, the "Family" and Gonzo plaques, the Animal ceramic cupcake, the Miss Piggy and Animal mugs, the Kermit & Miss Piggy figural inspirational quotes and the Kermit "Green Before Green was Cool" T-Shirt. (I only got a few things, as I was reminded by my wife that Christmas is in two weeks.)
You saw the Itty Bittys? I didn't think they would be out yet, but I saw people selling them on Ebay. The Hallmark website says they're being sold in stores only, so I went to a Hallmark store today but was told they won't be released until next year. I'm confused!

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
I called a few stores and found out that they have started receiving the Itty Bittys but have been instructed not to put them out for sale until January. However, some stores are ignoring that. As they stated at the store I went to, they weren't just going to leave them in a box in the storeroom for a month. None of the stores near me have Animal yet.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I called two stores by me - one store had no idea what I was talking about and the other store has them. The store did not have the animal itty bitty either. I bought 2 of the kermit picture frame bc thought those were decent priced and I had zero muppets frames, prior to this purchase. Unfortunately, I did think some of the items were overpriced.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Apparently one of my local stores already has at least the Kermit messenger bag, because a friend gave gave me one as an early Christmas gift. It's very nice. :smile:

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I went to 5 different Hallmark stores today and found some of the new Muppet merchandise. I was just expecting the 4 Itty Bittys, but found so much more!
Going to try and upload a picture.

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I went to 5 different Hallmark stores today and found some of the new Muppet merchandise. I was just expecting the 4 Itty Bittys, but found so much more!
Going to try and upload a picture.
Here is the link to my Muppet Haul: http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/MuppetLot1_zpsa7db62d7.jpg

Also found a couple of tee-shirts, but couldn't fit them in the picture. A lot of the merchandise is kind of overpriced, but as a Muppet Fan, I have to have them!

Last edited: