1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Much the same way I call Christy my cyber-sister and she calls me her big brother, and to extention Sara's our li'l cuz.
OK, gotcha.

Skye

Reaction score
The Count said:
...Both continue walking until they reach a table shaded by the bright orange canopy above. Let me see, yes, here we are... The RHLC table.
Ahem, your attention please. It is my honor to proclaim the RHLC table completely filled up, as the Senior staff of that illustrious club are now all Senior Members.
From the president, Sara (ReneeLouvier), to the main vocal secretary Marianne (MeepBorkMeep) to the audio/visual consultant Heralde to the newsletter journalist Erin (Muppet Newsgirl) to the valued treasurer William (Ilikemuppets)... To the final member, the daydreamer and music coordinator, Caroline (Skye)!
And here is your badge of Senior Membershiphood... An MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with your name in silver lettering upon the collar. Me thinks it'll keep good company withyour RHLC TMS logo/Scooter glasses nameplates.

Good tidings to all gathered here, for we now have one more to count amongst our number!
*Toast to Caroline on reaching SM status.
Yay, it's so awesome... and we all have such great positions! Thanks for showing me the way to my table, Ed! :smile: What a lovely badge, too! Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Thank you, Ed!

Yeah, that's exactly right, Ed. The forum-adopted family members around here! :smile:

Thanks again for the congrats, Marty! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Your most welcome Caroline. Here's to lots of great memories with our forum friends and family!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cogradulations everybody on all there accomplishments here!:excited:

That's is really sweet of you dear brother Marty!:smile:

Caroline, Sweetheart, I am so happy and proud of you for making senior membership! I couldn't be more happy and excided for you right now. I love you.:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Caroline, Sweetheart, I am so happy and proud of you for making senior membership! I couldn't be more happy and excided for you right now. I love you.:excited:
Aww, thank you, William... I'm so glad to hear that! I love you, too. :flirt:

unclematt

Reaction score
Cograts Caroline and I just found out that this forum exisisted. I am so excited.

Skye

Reaction score
Yay, thanks, Matt!!

I'm glad you found this thread... it is a kinda cute one! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Congrats on the 1000 posts again, Skye! How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people? Hehe

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Count said:
It is my honor to proclaim the RHLC table completely filled up, as the Senior staff of that illustrious club are now all Senior Members.
..to the audio/visual consultant Heralde
Aw, thank you, I really like that! lol