1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats Beau! I just saw this today otherwise I would've commented sooner. Anyway, way to go!

christyb

Reaction score
Congrats to Beau who beat me to the next benchmark. Oh well. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Beau! Congrats! Sorry I'm late.

Oh, and this is my 7,960th post! 40 more and I hit 8,000!! :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
Congrats to Beau who beat me to the next benchmark. Oh well. :smile:
*waves* Oh THERE you are!

And, hey Prawnie! You'll soon be there!

Skye

Reaction score
Yay me!!!!!!!!! :excited:

*Looks around* What? Why am I here? Oh yeah....

I'm a senior member!!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Way to go Caroline!! That's awesome! Congrats and welcome to Senior Memberhood! There are refreshments on the table over there. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hi. I don't come here very often though I probably should:embarrassed: but I want to give my congratulations to my sister Caroline for her acheivement of Senior status.:big_grin: Well done Caroline and I know you'll love the SM badge Ed has for you shortly. (That's Senior Member badge. Definitely not to be confused with my Sailor Moon thread that I'm still in the process of writing reviews about in.)

And I don't mean to brag but Caroline has her 1000th post inside my Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer thread. And that's very special thank you sister.:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, thanks, Beth! :smile:

And thank you, Marty! It's so sweet of you to drop in here and congratulate me! :smile: And you're very welcome, I'm glad you wanted me to make my special 1,000th post in your thread! I very much look forward to receiving the SM badge! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Caroline, are you and Marty siblings for real? Great if it's so...
Anyway... About that badge... If you'll come with me please.

Trudging into the closet entrance to the Senior Lounge/Lodge, tapping can be heard upon the brick that admits newly crowned SM's into the facilities for such dignitaries.
Firght this way Ms. Sky.

Both continue walking until they reach a table shaded by the bright orange canopy above. Let me see, yes, here we are... The RHLC table.
Ahem, your attention please. It is my honor to proclaim the RHLC table completely filled up, as the Senior staff of that illustrious club are now all Senior Members.
From the president, Sara (ReneeLouvier), to the main vocal secretary Marianne (MeepBorkMeep) to the audio/visual consultant Heralde to the newsletter journalist Erin (Muppet Newsgirl) to the valued treasurer William (Ilikemuppets)... To the final member, the daydreamer and music coordinator, Caroline (Sky)!
And here is your badge of Senior Membershiphood... An MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with your name in silver lettering upon the collar. Me thinks it'll keep good company withyour RHLC TMS logo/Scooter glasses nameplates.

Good tidings to all gathered here, for we now have one more to count amongst our number!
*Toast to Caroline on reaching SM status.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
To clarify Ed. No we are not really siblings though I would love it if we really were. :smile:

Caroline and her boyfriend William are my adopted siblings over the forum so to speak. I love them just like they were my biological brother and sister and I'm not ashamed to say it. :smile:

Congratulations one more time Caroline and hello to you too dear William. :big_grin: