Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *looks at Rosa* Ha. Ha. Ha. *sarcasm* What are you all blind? She's not some super sexy lass who saved my life in days gone by, not to mention attractive with a great sense of humour, in other words Rosa...She's not her! And...clothes off? What kind of...is that all you women think of...
  2. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *before Christy can touch his door* That's not your door either. And nothings happening here, so don't bother evesdropping. Beau: *drops some leaves on the floor* Bobo: He said don't... Bean: I love autumn leaves! *throws a whole heap on the floor and rolls in them*
  3. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *looks up* Oh, dear, hi! It's alright, she's tied tight, yet quite confortable. But we should get her home and you might want to make her look a bit more normal before anyone sees us together like this...*mutters* (EDIT: Sorry Vic...sometimes it just happens :p)
  4. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Arg! I so knew that the graves weren't in a gravesite...I'm sorry for the confusion, I am so caught up in a little story I am writing with a huge fight in a graveyard (non-mup) and kinda pictured them the same for some reason...*mutters at self*
  5. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *relaxes* Bobo: *same* Beau: *see above* Bean: *bursts through door* I'm back guys! I'm so perfectly well again! Yey! I love life!
  6. Beauregard

    Best Muppet Villan

    That would be great...let's wave our arms and try to catch the attention of a moderator... Oh how I wish I could see Hey Cinderella and The Frog Prince...Taminella sounds awesome.
  7. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *wakes up in bed and streatches* Bobo: *wakes on on sofa and streatches* Beau: *streatches an eleastic band, snap* Ouch... Bean: *wakes up in hospital and screams* Bo: So, do you think Bean's ok? Bobo: He should be fine... Beau: He only had a piano on him... Bean: *in...
  8. Beauregard

    General Discussion about viruses

    OMG! She suddenly emerges out of the jungle and the first thing she talks about is computer viruses? *checks temperature* Nope, she's not burning up...hmm...this must be relitively normal behaviour then, but then again, considering the relatives of us guys, that's not normal... Hey Jackie. :)
  9. Beauregard

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Agreed. He was a great guy to have around...wonder where he's at...he must be real busy to dump us all like this. Tsk tsk. Oh and so THAT'S why yer a bit upside down Vic...I had wondered... Yes, but what??? I always thought she was a he too actually... Oh really? I hadn't heard that...
  10. Beauregard

    C for Cookie (you've got to see this!)

    Although I would have liked to see Elmo get the shave treatment rather than Zoe myself...mwoohahahah! But then again, I am easily as evil as Oscar...
  11. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    I interupt this thread to ask: "Where is your quote from Muppy Newsy?"
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Oh, a nakkid blue man...woman...thing...reminds me of that tropical island just off Tortouga...*leaves* (OOC: And that's the end of that episode folks. I'm off to bed :p - OOC 2: Er...it's not really the end of the episode...but I am off to bed)
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Why do I always get myself into positions I never ask for! Rosa...I mean...you're not Rosa really...you're not even a woman! Will you please just... Moppet(alterego): Allow me...*prompty ties Rosa hand and foot, gags her and stuffs her in the car boot* Father: Nice...very...
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Right now me request is part of a five-year mission, boldly going where no man has gone before...the ever increasing and depressing quest for good food and company...
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: No! Noo! Oh no! That is the most frightening thing ever, no, oh my, no! You wouldn't, would you? Please!...Don't undress! Just transform yourself! Oh, and put that knife away, would you? - Hevej: Waiter...that pancake is on fire...uuch, I canne take this...I'm heading to McDonalds...
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Waiter...there's soup in me waffle...
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: When we get home, girl, I am locking you in your room and you are staying there for a month...unless you have something to say to me...I can't believe the mess you get me into...if anyone sees me dragging you into my car, what are they going to think? It's disgusting, that's what. Now...
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: *rest back on elbows* Man, she is something...else...something else...not sure what though...*realises that he dropped pirate accent after the head-kick-curled-hair-thing* Er, aye.
  19. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: I just got the hair curled this week you FREAK! Owch...Hey anti-theif guy, can you get me a waffle while yer at it? - Father: *waits for rumbling Rosa to respond*
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: *grabs Mairin's ankle* I'm not finished with you yet! Aye, and who is that strange...er...man with ye? - Father: *grabs Rosa's wrist and tries to pull her*
Top