Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Which Company Mascot Scares You

    Does Crazy Frog count? Becuase he's as scary and gross as anything! Oh, and he's nakked.
  2. Beauregard

    What's happening to Dr. Teeth and company?

    Yes he does! I noticed that, plus he gets a whole load of fab lines in the book! Actually, the main charcters of the book are Kermit, Piggy, Floyd, Sam, Pepe in roughly that order.
  3. Beauregard

    Horton Hears a Who: The Movie (2007)

    Seriously...not to mention fat. Wait, did I say that?
  4. Beauregard

    Horton Hears a Who: The Movie (2007)

    You mean the Grinch? The message of Cat in the Hat (story) was that anarchy is fine, so long as you clear it up afterwoods with a weird man you let into the house and for goodness sake lie to your parents about it afterwoods. :crazy: :halo:
  5. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bean: *bangs on Muppet Newsgirl's door* Norman is my middle name! You called? Hmm? Hmm? Beau: *creeps by* Bobo: *on tiptoes* Bo: *runs into own room, slams and double locks the doors*
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *is left outside with choclates* So did you keep any rum on you? Hevej: Some swaggering spoon stole the whole stock... Father: Ok. *drinks shot of water* So, you wanna go pillage some shops or something? Hevej: *drinks shot of water* Aye, that's what I like to see, a bit of...
  7. Beauregard

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Yup, I caught her yesterday and said, "Folks are looking out for you!"
  8. Beauregard

    C for Cookie (you've got to see this!)

    Yes, I saw it the day it was released in national cinemas. Personally, I loved it, though it wasn't quite how I expected it to be, having not read the graffic novel. The pheony British accent belonging to Padme Amadalla, sorry, Natlie Portman grated like anything, and I thought my heart would...
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Why hello...I am most applogetic...*snatches box from father and hands to izzy, gentemanlike* - Mrs Moppet Senior: *elsewhere* *gets hit by a falling umbrella* Children these days! *pause* Yaks and Bigfeet these days!
  10. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *running along hallways* Bobo: Yup, we lost him. Beau: Uh oh...is he dead? Bo: Not that lost... Bean: *walks up calmly* Oh who's lost? You know, if we stuck together, no one would ever get lost! Yey! Bo: Have you been having lessons with Elmo?
  11. Beauregard

    Horton Hears a Who: The Movie (2007)

    Well...not seen it, so I'm not sure...but that was the only thing I heard screamed about by Mother's-Together-Over-The-Net...
  12. Beauregard

    (New) French Muppet Show

    *finds pitchfork* Bea:zany:{Sorry...that didn't add much to the conversation did it?}regard
  13. Beauregard

    The 5ive Present: The Muppet's vs. Las Vegas

    By the way, I never finished posting this, did I? And, by the way, Supes? It's great to see you buddy. *smirky grin*
  14. Beauregard

    "America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

    I screened it after reading reveiws here...and I wouldn't let the kids in my household (brothers and sisters) under seven see it...that was mainly on the fact that Kermit gets ripped up though.
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Thanks, but no need to call me "dizzy darling" just hand the choclate, flattery doesn't work on pirates... Moppet: Then, since you are the best pirate in the world and oh so generous and kind and handsome and awesome, can you pass the choclates? Hevej: *does* Moppet: So, flattery...
  16. Beauregard

    Horton Hears a Who: The Movie (2007)

    Depends...there was a scene where the Cat looks at a picture of a woman (The kid's mum?) and his hat sorta pops up. But kids shouldn't read into it.
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: Have you seen - Bobo: - SHH! Bean: *alseep under the sofa* Bo: Alright...tiptoe... Beau: How do I tip my toes? Bo: *clamps hand over Beau's mouth as the three creep out of the apartment* Bean: *opens one eye* I knew that would get rid of them. *cute giggle*
  18. Beauregard

    Casting for "A Sesame Street Christmas Carol" DVD

    Yes! Exactly! *dances up and down in seat* Von, two, tree! Sorry about that...excuse me for a second...
  19. Beauregard

    What's happening to Dr. Teeth and company?

    Actually, they are all gone now that Frank doesn't perform Animal and Jerry doesn't perform much at all...well, except Zoot and when was the last time he said anything?
  20. Beauregard

    Casting for "A Sesame Street Christmas Carol" DVD

    Hey DrTooth...now there is a deep questian that it may be best to leave unanswered...oh my...the possabilities opening before me are ever widening...what does a grouch do to make another grouch unhappy and thus happy... And as for Marley (and Marley)...I think that The Count would be a...
Top