Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: What? What on earth are you talking about man with moustache who is...oh, Jack. I left my car at home, we can get there in a few minutes though, if we run, or take the tram.
  2. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    You don't appreciate your socks being rocked by BBB slaves, Prawnie?
  3. Beauregard

    Favorite Muffin Movies!

    Casino Muffin Muffin Feet Muffin Kong Muffin Flux Muffins of the Otherside And last, but not least, Fraggle Rock: The Muffin
  4. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Suddenly I'm not sure if that sarcasm, or admiration...*shivers*
  5. Beauregard

    Discover the Joys of Knowing Your User Number

    Yeah, I was pretty lucky, I floated in on the debris of Delphi and have stuck here since, which is why I'm ranked pretty high. I didn't really join the ranks of posters worth reading for a while after that though...or...have I joined those ranks yet? :p Bea:zany:regard
  6. Beauregard

    Your Thoughts: Puppet Improv Forum

    I second that: "O Jamie" and raise it with a, "Hey, it's good to see you're alive and well as ever."
  7. Beauregard

    Muppet Central Couples

    That would explain a lot...the fact he's away a lot...the fact that Jamie went undercover...the 'mysterious' disappearances of members from the forum...
  8. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    That's what you think...aaahahahahaha *throws back head and howls* Ahaha-aha-ahahahahaahahaAAAA! *choke* Ok, I have no idea where I was going with that. BBB rocks SWAEHB's socks!
  9. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    It happens...they stole our Sweahb-ian idea...which we stole from SSS, which stole that from BBB...and now they've taken over the world! Or they would have if I hadn't follow Luke's bad example and...taken away their snorkels when they were watching the underwater boy band aerobics.
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *at Diana's Cafe* Nice to see you Dan- *has been run out on* That's been happening a lot recently...
  11. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    Quite...uuch, that kid was gross. Wish I had a pic of him.
  12. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    I was actually thinking it up yesterday, and you brought in a mention of One Tree Hill today...which I watched some clips of and realised this wasn't as far fetched as that, so, figured I'd have a go at my own little Soap Opera. :p Expect more on the morrow. Beau
  13. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Oooh, clever! And far less tiresome, I imagine. :p
  14. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    I'm writing it all myself, just making it up. I think Byron actually based his on the real episodes? I'm not sure though. But I decided to make it all up to add drama and ridiculousness. Plus I'm really excited to see how the story pans out and who kills who, who was related to who, who wasn't...
  15. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    *holds the heart-shapped photo frame, with BBB vs SWAEHB written inside it in curved font, behind back*
  16. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    *raises banner* SWAEHB RULES!
  17. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Glad you are enjoying it Beth, and Christy, and I've edited the first post so that what was episodes 1-3 is now just episode 1. Sorry for the confusion. If there was any. Episode 2 - Police officer, Kev Bear aka The Foz, leans in and speaks close to Chocolate Fudge Brownie... "I need to...
  18. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Almost as distracting as the underwater boy band aerobics...
  19. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    Tsk tsk! Go check out Muffins of Our Lives...now that IS imature...
  20. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    I'm really bringing it back...without Byron's permission, I might add, and here, for your viewing pleasure, is the first episode: - Credit's role over quick images of Metro City, known as MC, a busy industrial town filled with faces, people, and muffins. Close up on an image of a tray of...
Top