Search results

  1. Beauregard

    You Tube Clips

    Say again?
  2. Beauregard

    Miss Piggy in the 2005 Dove Commercial: Thoughts on it.

    I'm not so sure...there seems to be a definate t in there...slouds a LOT like a female dog to me...
  3. Beauregard

    Can someone explain the Hot Tub thread to me?

    Yeah, a damp one no less, which meant that we could hold a candle to her without causing aflame...
  4. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Ok, I have to admit the clock wasn't a reference, I just thought it up. But what did you think I was refereing to? Is there a cat-clock in MB? Further explainations will arrive, but only as people figure things out...some hapiness, well, I can see that just around the corner for a certain few...
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Your evil half-twin sister's brothers uncles second child's wife's grandfathers son...*scratches chin* Is that Desmond, or Jackson?
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *at home with herb* I don't see why not...though, I think the dog-house is taken after today's little spat. You can take Vic's old room, upstairs, on the right. Just don't touch the playstation, it's very expencive...and did you just say my wife's not hot? I find that remarkably...
  7. Beauregard

    Can someone explain the Hot Tub thread to me?

    Want me to be a stand-in for K-Fed? Bea:zany:{Is Britney K-Fed-Ex?}regard
  8. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Thanks Prawnie! Ok, new chapter! This one isn't quite so moody as the others..I found it quite confusing to write because a lot had to be said without actualyl saying much, and it ending up with (to me) a sort of whimsical air, so, sorry about that...but hopefully it can move the story on...
  9. Beauregard

    Can someone explain the Hot Tub thread to me?

    I wonder what it would be like if he played with flaming chainsaws while standing in traffic? *has a violent streak* *and swim shorts*
  10. Beauregard

    Side Notes and OOC's (The Moppet Family)

    Oooooh! I like him more and more.
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: *opens Closer magazine* Aye, this sure be in'eresting...Britney divorces a package company? Oh, not K-Fed-Ex... -- Father: Much to learn have you about the ways of transportation! But this sure is fun...remember when we transported Miss Nickle's hair-piece out of the classroom in...
  12. Beauregard

    Side Notes and OOC's (The Moppet Family)

    Yeah, I saw that, it's cool! Is Herb an inventor? That would be interesting! We havn't had an inventer in MoPFam before.
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: *sees Dandan* Oh for the sake of Davy Jones...Dandan? Yeah, I see past the pasty face and rather *eyes up and down* nice dress...to your monobrow. There's no escapeing a sea-eye. (Yes, hevej is a pirate)
  14. Beauregard

    Side Notes and OOC's (The Moppet Family)

    Barry, it's fine that your character can't be around much. People (and their characters) have responsabilities and stuff to do. Dissapearences don't need explainations, you can just have the characters walk right back into the situation.
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father/Parker: *outside castle* Well taht about wraps it up for those guys...*pulls back to reveal that all the exterior U-men are hog-tied with their own coats and tied together, pegged against the castle wall* Herb! *shocked* When did I last tell you not to apepar like that?...oh, yeah, about...
  16. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Rizzo voice: I'm going as fast as I kaan.
Top