Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *pained expression, not just from hanging onto a train at 90 miles an hour* I think I did...once...just a tiny bit...maybe...when you were asleep? *is hit by a passing fly* Oh that was an unpleasent sensation.
  2. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    Johnny Depp: *to Jack Sparrow* Oh, ok, this is weirding even me out...and I acted in that rubish new remake of Charlie and the Choclate Factory...
  3. Beauregard

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    Hey! *presses ear to the door* Right, where is my two-way radio...oh, drat, I think I left it in the BBB thread...
  4. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *hanging onto a train door handle, outside, while Mother stands on the step* Because you are strangely twisted when it comes to me feeling pain? Or because I have a daughter from my secret service days? *pause* Hang on, let me eliminate that last sentence.
  5. Beauregard

    Chicken Big - Not Another Buckin' Christmas Album

    If you hang around this place for any length of time...you learn. Trust me.
  6. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    *enters with long beard and stick* Robin Hood, what a crook, gave away, what he took. Charaty's fine, subscribe to miiine (and Christy's, and Katies, and Sarah's) You've gotta picka pocket or twooo, yooou've gotta pick a pocket or two. *exits stage left*
  7. Beauregard

    Chicken Big - Not Another Buckin' Christmas Album

    I would, but he just got booked up to sign at the...er...the um...the...Chaple of the...um...Saint Feathergils?
  8. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    Actually, the spotty handkercheif was to use a a pirate hat as we enter the pillaging scene, ma' dearie.
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *dives to grab ticket as the ticket collector enters* Hi, er, hi, I'm going to Alabama...I think..yeah...*sings* For I'm goin' to Alabama with my banjo on my knee...*end singing* *smile* Ticketcollector: Ticket? Father: Right. *hands over* Ticketcollector: Wrong train buddy...
  10. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    Depends what we pick...*finds handkercheif* Bea:zany:{Always prepared to lower the tone}regard
  11. Beauregard

    something happend to me tonight..

    Well, I guess the answer is two-fold...you are just some big sappy lug...AND...so are we all around here. I must have cried at Scooter lines a million times knowing that Richard isn't here any more. The Peace Carol gets me every time. And I regularly cry at Saying Goodbye...or Rainbow...
  12. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    If CB's driving...that's not all you'll crash.
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *searches in pocket for train ticket* I'm sure he said Oklahoma...*finds ticket* ALABAMA??? *ticket blows away*
  14. Beauregard

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    *yells from inside closet* I can hear that! I can! *bangs on door* Hey! Open up! *looks down* Ooh, a spoon! Bea:zany:regard EDIT: I was ziffled by Christy!
  15. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    Well, when I'm rich and famous I'll just plan a round tour of America to promote my books, art, and/or music albums and you can come and visit me at my state-room hotel suites...and...oh, drat...we need another plan.
  16. Beauregard

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    Why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars? Bea:zany:{Joke stolen from Toga, but she doesn't get to MC much anymore so I doubt she'll see it}:halo:regard
  17. Beauregard

    Goin' Away - But not for long

    i.e. The premier is next May...how on earth are you planning to get in? We rented the bus out for that month.
  18. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    I think they did...I ought to re-read the originals, I read them all about a year ago and a few last month. I've just used the names with the return and given them different characters. The originals were delicious though. *brushes teeth*
  19. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *on a rushing train* Well, that wasn't so bad, Jack. I'm notorious for catching the wrong trains you know and...Jack? JACK???
  20. Beauregard

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    *goes into a trance* Oooh...shiney things...
Top