Search results

  1. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Here is a little YouTube video, appreciating that monolith of MC, Barry Lee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCyemJQAL-s
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *flips through an old picture book about circuses* Pity we missed that one the other day...I suppose I'll never get kettle corn now...ahh, well...but speaking of the kettle, can someone put it on?
  3. Beauregard

    The Absolute Best Page on Muppet Wiki

    I dread to think....
  4. Beauregard

    The Official Barry Lee Fan Video!!!

    Stay tuned for more Barry Lee Appreciation videos...another one will be appearing live on the net tonight...We love ya Barry!
  5. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    *points at Kyle* You are so right! I almost snorted coffee through my nose when I saw that headline about Baskerville! And the Simpons cameo was hilarious. And the price tag, funny as ever.
  6. Beauregard

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    Hehe! I believe you! Stay tuned for more information coming soon!
  7. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Hehe! No! I wasn't thinking that for a moment. I was just making a joke...this is why the main Protagonist in one of my novels is called "The Joke Killer." :P
  8. Beauregard

    The Official Barry Lee Fan Video!!!

    *stares* *attempts a giggle* *stiffles a snigger* *adjusts a gaffaw* *falls off chair* *faints* Bea:zany:{That about sums it up, there}regard
  9. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Ahhh! Oh, hmm...difficult. I suppose Phill could include pictures related to the questions, maybe? Such as "Before You Leap" and Scooter cage-dancing? (Ok...not the dancing...)
  10. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    EDIT to post above: Sidenote, I am neither ungrateful or impatiant. *shifty eyes*
  11. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    *still watches MC forum and front page like a hawk about twelve times a day for this interview* *any news?*
  12. Beauregard

    Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

    Me too actually...although I missed a whole bunch of the last episodes...
  13. Beauregard

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    There is one rule I should mention before everyone signs up, if you choose to go inside the house you need to be able to post in the "House-Thread" at least once a day for the few weeks the game is running. In the past, various MC:BB contestants have agreed to play and then disappeared. Thus...
  14. Beauregard

    Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

    Where did you hear that Weezer didn't like it? And if so, why did they do it? Any ideas?
  15. Beauregard

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    "I Started the Zombie Fraggles." "Zombie Fraggle Galactica" "Indiana Zombie Fraggle." And, who could forget, "Zombie Fraggles' Christmas Carol"?
  16. Beauregard

    Piggy in Flashdance

    That is a VERY odd music video...I can't say that I've ever found Jim Henson freaky or scary before, but he was somehow creepy here. But I love those flipper-feet.
  17. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    You are sooo right, Luke. Someone, quick, neatly switch the conversation onto that subject without anyone noticing.
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Is it just me, or does this milk taste like licking the inside of Yakky's armpit? Not that I've ever done that...but I am allowed to have an imagination...
  19. Beauregard

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    *intercom sounds* This is Big Brother. If you want to appear in the series, or have suggestions for the series, please speak to Big Brother or Big Sister in the Diary Room...er...here, that is...um... Anyway, let us know what you think. Bea:zany:{Regards!}regard
  20. Beauregard

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    And multiple spin-off straight-to-video movies..."Dude, where's my Zombie Fraggle?" "Zombie Fraggles Take Manhattan." "Zombie Fraggles Have a Glitch."
Top