Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Hey...this is my house! And I could have you...I could ask you to...not call me a nit-wit...
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *awakens* Yes, Jack, there are children...so...what did happen anyway? *leans closer*
  3. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *enters* *scatters bagels hither and thither* *plays a zither* *exits*
  4. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: MRS PEPPER! WELCOME BACK!!!) Father: *opens on eye* Oh lord, I think I should stay unconcious for a bit longer...
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *in unconcious land* Oh, say, Jack did you ever return the wallet I didn't lend you?
  6. Beauregard

    Big Brother, Anyone?

    Here are a few rules, guidelines, information-ness-esses for the game. 1. Housemates enter the Big Brother House Thread on Day 1 and remain there until evicted, or they reach the finale. (Housemates may post in other thread around the board). If a housemate wishes to leave, they may plead the...
  7. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *agreed* I know the feeling...except that I'm slipt from my kids and can't take Mother to the game...
  8. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *unconcious land is so much fun!* ...I don't even WANT to know how that is possible...well, now your dragon is...out...what are you going to do with it?
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *reads headline and collapses again into unconscious* *in same land as Jack* You finally found biscuits! And...I hear...you also found an illegitimate dragon.
  10. Beauregard

    Lovable Characters Threaten City

    Bird flu?
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *unconcious* *in unconcious land* ...is there a bus to collapsed land from here?
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: After you broke my table? *does not catch him*
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *walks into the middle of this situation* Hello all! I'm sorry, I think I got lost there for a little while, woke up in the middle of the woods with no socks on...can't imagine where they went, not that they would have just gone off by themselves, but did I really leave without them on...
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: That's been happening a lot lately. *falls unconcious* *eyes flicker open* Maybe I should adjust my lifestyle somewhat...*eyes shut*
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Some? Trust me...more than just some! This week I had some girl turn up quite randomly with a DRAGON for crying out loud! *blinks* Nevermind.
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: ...I said Sax... Father: *awakens* Hevej! How dare you insult her honour, you fiend! Hevej: *eyes narrow* I see I can't get Sax from the girl by conventional means...*turns and strides away* I will be back, count on it. Father: I'm dreadfully sorry, Mairin...seems he's obsessed...
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: Neither did the saints of Aldershot beleive me when I sent them a sign! Father: *unconcious* Hevej: Fine! Fine, it's me, Captain Skullington Hevej. I'm here to make a propsition to you...You give me the dragon, and I'll lend you one thousand baby-blue baby rattles which sell, at...
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *to Hevej* Let me handle this. *calls out* Who's there, who? Hevej: I'm not sure that was part of a joke... Father: What? Hevej: Knock, knock. Father: Who's there. Hevej: Nora Father: Nora who? Hevej: Nora am I gunna stand'a here while you mess this up. *punches...
  19. Beauregard

    Lovable Characters Threaten City

    *stares* *laughs* This is amazingly funny. Brillient puns, and clever ideas. Beaker and Chef as spokesmen for example. I'd love to see this news story develop. Brillient connections with "Being Green" and "Electric Mayhem."
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *puts hands up* Hevej: Why was I given you as a pirate partner? Nicky, she gets Mac. Me, I get you. Father: Technically, I'm Nicky's... Hevej: Nicky has Mac. Father: Yeah, well, I have Windows XP! Hevej: I don't even understand that. Father: Product palacement...
Top