Search results

  1. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: Typical...a woman with a wobble...*kicks feet, dragging iceycore towards the lilo and its inhabitent* Can't just sit here not moving like Jack from Titanic, fool that he was not to share the board and kick...Oy! Old lady! Give us a hand!
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: Oy! You! You with the fog-horn mouth. Row your padded lilo in our direction, old woman! We need your assistence and now!
  3. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Actually, Ron is and has always been my character...) Father: *floating in ice* Hevej: *floating in ice* Mrs Moppet Senior: *floating in ice* Father: Now I know how a drink feels... Mrs Moppet Senior: When we get out of here you'll know how my foot feels on your chest young man!
  4. Beauregard

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Ok! I have read! I have loved! I am finally caught up and finished! I am satisfied! I am glee-wiki-fied! I am Beaureg-ied! Thank you for providing such high-class entertainment! Beau!
  5. Beauregard

    9,000 Posts... Wow... This is Surreal...

    What feet Prawnie! Seriously, what ARE those clodhoppers? *ahem* Yayayayayayay! It's a great achievement, rising to such lofty grandior! Congratulations!
  6. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Message from High-Comand and Big Mucho TV Show Host Big-Guys: Muffins of Our Lives has been taken off the air and will return to Muppet Central Television in the not-too distant future, but until then we leave you with this soothing elevator music. Thank you and goodnight.
  7. Beauregard

    One, two, miss a few, ninety-nine, 15000!

    Thanks everyone! And, yes, I do have pretty amazing feet!
  8. Beauregard

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    As many of you know, I started this story to explore a dream I had a while ago about Sam going out with Janice. It formed quite an impression on me so I began writing without really realising the scale of the story. Then I realised just how difficult this story would become and let it taper off...
  9. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Actually I was planning to come in here today and apologies for the delay and to sign off on the story for the time being. My life has grown ever busy and flooded with various stresses and commitments, so I'll be placing certain projects on pause. Obviously, Visions has been on unofficial...
  10. Beauregard

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    INTERCOM: *halo appears above it*
  11. Beauregard

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    *hands Anytime Pally a doozer stick* Anyone for Muffins?
  12. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Ball of Revenge"

    HAHAHAHAHAH!!! *falls off chair laughing* *seriously* I tried microwaving some and it turned to string...
  13. Beauregard

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    Almost as bizarre as seeing a MC thread with the word, "Drugs!!!" in it...Hehe!!!
  14. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Ball of Revenge"

    Ha! Bitterbuns was so funny in this! Still my favorite Muppet villian of all. A great all-cast episode! Nice lines from the reoccuring characters, and of course I always adore an episode where my Surprise makes itself usefull!
  15. Beauregard

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    Oh! That's amazing. Of course, it's true that Telly and Herry have hardly had any merchandise and should probably have come first. I guess it all depends on demand. Even girls who have never seen SS would buy pink fairy dolls. Cute monsters, maybe not so much.
  16. Beauregard

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Nothing...no news...all quiet on the Muppetdom Front...
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *underwater surrounded by bubbles, sees reflections of himself in various guises in the bubbles* Parker: Gunna let them finish us this way? Moppet: Never. Father: We should probably just surrendor... Parker: Surrender is for fools. Are you a fool? Moppet: Am I? Father: Are we...
  18. Beauregard

    One, two, miss a few, ninety-nine, 15000!

    Let's, for a second, suspend reality and suggest that I spend only 5 minutes on MC between posts...in which case...I've spent 75,000 minutes here at MC. That's 1,250 hours...One Hundred and Four 12-hour days...14 weeks...3.4 monthes...spent solidly at MC. Nah...that can't be right, I spend...
  19. Beauregard

    MC Down Memory Lane!

    Hmmm...with the Red Diamond? That was on this board, not the Delphi. I never joined Delphi. But that was deleted with the Games forum during the Hot Tub fiasco.
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Narration: However...on closer inspection that ship, it's deralict...Hevej and Father have dissapeared... -- Father: *into headmic* Mop to Veg, Mop to Veg, over. Hevej: Veg here, coordinates set and counting. Mrs Moppet Senior: *driving hovercraft* Better get this right boys!
Top