Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Who are the top 5 posters?

    Congrats Ilk E-muppets!
  2. Beauregard

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Things take time...Thing about how long news of an Indiana Jones 4 floated around. Or that announced Tintin movie.
  3. Beauregard

    I've Been Thinking...

    Are we talking in terms of carving a Thanksgiving turkey here then? "Leg or breast?"
  4. Beauregard

    I've Been Thinking...

    HahahaHA! Good one Snowthers! You totally had my jaw dropping there! I was about to try and persuade you to go back to liking her, after all, Snowthers without Greenforest is like...Woods with no trees!
  5. Beauregard

    Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

    I do. On this Animal keychain.
  6. Beauregard

    Happy Birthday JaniceFerSure!!!!!!!

    :sing: Hippy Bath Day!!! :sing: To one of my oldest friend here!
  7. Beauregard

    The Muppet Show Script- Tim Brooke-Taylor

    "I'll report you to Santa and you'll get nothing for Christmas this year." - This line was THE most Tim-like line I have ever heard that wasn't actually said by Tim! *confuses self* What I mean is, it was a FAN-TASTIC line! I adore the periscope from S and W's box! I LOVED the Batman...
  8. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    I love the Fantastic Four mix! I confess I really don't get the R. Dog's one, but that's because I havn't seen the movie. It's a fantasticly created visual however! I'm most impressed!
  9. Beauregard

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday Togetheragain!!

    LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! (Count them!) Merry Christmas to you! Wait, no...Happy New Yea-Hunnikah? Chinese New Year? Flipper Day? What was it again??? Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HIPPY BATHDAY TO VOOOOOUS!
  10. Beauregard

    One, two, miss a few, ninety-nine, 15000!

    *checks through drawers* Ahh, it's here. Between the "Flexi Capricorn Starsign Map" for spaceflight.
  11. Beauregard

    Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

    I love everything about Piggy's voice and look in this movie. She was at one of her best stages (she goes through ups and downs). Her costumes were marvelous (Do you think she got to keep them?) and her hair was perfect.
  12. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock Float

    Mmmm...Fraggle Rock Float. Sounds like a neat kind of soda and cream drink...
  13. Beauregard

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Announcer: Well...er...well...we have no good excuse. *runs away screaming*
  14. Beauregard

    One, two, miss a few, ninety-nine, 15000!

    Sure, why not. If only I could find my temporal time travel drawer...*starts pulling drawers out of cabinet* Potions...pirates...spoons...socks....Drat, where is the thing?
  15. Beauregard

    Happy Birthday unclematt!

    Happy Bithday to a guy who's posts always make me smile, and who shares my namesake! :sing: Hippy Bath Day! :sing:
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hevej: *running through the jungle* A boat, a boat...we need a floatation device.... Mrs Moppet Senior: *running across the beach* Weapons, weapons. We need weapons. Father: *shifting through pockets* Tea, tea. Where's my darn tea...
  17. Beauregard

    One, two, miss a few, ninety-nine, 15000!

    Time travelling helps too...
  18. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *melting on the beach* Great...now we'll get sand between our toes for sure... Mrs Moppet Senior: Sand between your ears more likely. Hevej: Lads, we be needing a plan of action.
  19. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: *tosses hands in the air* Fine! Play it your way. SON! Get that woman over here! Father: Can't. Too busy both freezing, and sweating with fear that she actually WILL get over here. Hevej: Mothers-in-law... Father: No, just Mothers-in-general...
  20. Beauregard

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    INTERCOM: *dusts self off* Yes, it is good to be back in the regular Big Brother house. I hope the temporary resettlment did not disturb your enjoyment of the game. And we do hope to move forward with the game in the near, near future!
Top