Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bobo: *knocks on door* Did someone call for a bear? Beau: *steps up* I guess I look somewhat like a bear... Bo: A beer? Bobo: A female beer. Beau: Bay, a bop of bolden sun!
  2. Beauregard

    Kermit on VegTV

    I agree. Steve's voicing may have been off, but as far as I can see he was totally thrown off by that weirdo with the micraphone. Sheesh, even I'd have forgotten how to talk in my normal accent.
  3. Beauregard

    To all who remember Delphi...

    According to the 'Cease and Desist" order of 2003 Luke has been denied all access to penguins, and it has been requested that there be no describing, typifying, clarrifying, suggesting, insinuating or in any way opening of traps for the release of information on the subject of 'client' 's...
  4. Beauregard

    The End is Near...

    *sweeps dust under carpet* All done! Just need to buy a bigger carpet...
  5. Beauregard

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    Beau: Well...if there's a pressi dent...he must dent the presents? Right?
  6. Beauregard

    The End is Near...

    *quickly takes feet off desk and starts sweeping up* Sorry, what?
  7. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    (Which? The one in my signiture? Just linked to the thread.)
  8. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *checks annoynemous hate mail* Gee...I wonder where all this stuff comes from? Beau: Well, half your alteregos hate you... Bobo: Half my calleries hate me...
  9. Beauregard

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

    Beauregard: *enters with placards on sticks* "Bunsen to Dent Pressies"
  10. Beauregard

    Tough Pigs Updated!

    Thanks for keeping the site up. The style of the articles never fails to draw a laugh...or two...or 23.
  11. Beauregard

    To all who remember Delphi...

    *hands Katzi that African river* See Nile now?
  12. Beauregard

    Miss Piggy and Charles Grodin... mismatched!

    Oooh, I don't know. There was a time when the relationship felt odd, but on the most recent viewing I thought he really did seem madly in love with her. Over the top, but still love.
  13. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    Hmmm....I checked again today and the action figures defiantly say, "Spiderman 3" in the Spiderman movie font. However, there was also an action figureof Rhino (bad guy of some discription). So I guess they are just creating various villians who have been unshown in the movies. EDIT: Music...
  14. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *checks pulse* Yup...still alive. Beau: *checks pulse* Yup...still pulsating. Bobo: *eating some pulses (including green beans and peas)* Yup, still hungry. Bean: *looks in miror edged with fluff* Still CUTE!
  15. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    They came to take him home. :p Don't you read the tabloids? "Aliens abduct bigfoot."
  16. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    "...mine brother is an hairy man, I am an smooth man!" - Jacob And mine brother is Byron...
  17. Beauregard

    The End is Near...

    *bang* Darn it...*smoke rises* *alarm is set off* *sprinklers start* Yay! An easy clean solution!
  18. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Thank you! Always good to know my back is welcome.
  19. Beauregard

    Kermit on VegTV

    *runs away screaming* Aaaaaah! That woman! So annoying! So patranising! So...stupid? She just seemed to repeat everything Kermit said or ask questions he had already answered. Poor Kermie. How humiliating. It was a good interview though. He had some good lines. "I know some minerals."...
  20. Beauregard

    The End is Near...

    *mopes around in office* Oh...mop...right....*finds soggy mop and drips it over the computer*
Top