Search results

  1. D

    Port Stoppage

    First off, those surly teamsters don't care whose feet they darn step on! Secondly, Bush is thinking (if that's the verb) to himself, Should Ah go an' save the economy like Ah said Ah would, o' should I git back to muh daddy's deep seated rivalry with Saddam? Ah! Whatever, as long as we...
  2. D

    New Kermit Costume

    I wnet to Target yesterday, and I saw the Piggy and Kermit. I hereby retract my "Worse than Bean bag Kermit" comment. Despite the fact that it's one of those "safety Hood" type costumes, Piggy and Kermit DO look okay. Kermit's eyes are perfect, and Miss Piggy does indeed have a mouth (not...
  3. D

    Muppet Comic Rumored

    Firstly, I said If. As in If I become famous, and start a publishing company, Muppets would be my Number one Idea in the terms of licenced characters (along with Inspector Gadget, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Mighty Heroes to name a few). Even if this does come true, there's a slim chnace JHC...
  4. D

    What Animals are the Muppets?

    Here's what I think Gonzo could be either a Frackle, a Whatever, or an Alien, depending on what you beleive. Animal is a wildman, sort of the Missing Link if you will. Probably grew up in the jungle rasied by wild apes. Scooter (dispite the theory that he's part parrot, and doesn't...
  5. D

    I need a little help...

    Re: wish list There are Dexter PVC's in the US, but they only have a three figure set of Dexter, Mandark and DeeDee. A monkey figure was available with the Larger Dexter figure (posable) but Monkey didn't have the costume on. I'd Kill for a Justice Freinds set. "specially Krunk! As...
  6. D

    Carroll Spinney/Big Bird

    It's nice to know this, but Carol is still about. He still plays Big Bird and Oscar. It's just hard to tell, 'cause the Journey to Ernie segment reuse footage. I think they shot it all in a day or two!
  7. D

    What the heck's a light blub, Ken?

    What the heck's a light blub, Ken? I'm not sure any of us know what a Light Blub is, Manah Manah. Maybe it's a blub that lights up?
  8. D

    Kami gets Licenced!

    The HIV+ character on South Africa's Takalani Sesame is said to have merchandising in the works. I did not know that South Africa had Merchandise of their characters (Germany, France, Mexico, and Spain, I'm sure of). I'd love a plush of that large Meirkat (bad spelling. It's the animal that...
  9. D

    Canadian Henson Broadcasts

    GRRRRR!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO jealous!!!!! well, it's back to the ratty worn video tape for me!
  10. D

    Disney and AOL-Time Warner

    Y-y-y-y-yyessssss!! Now that I have convinced them both to merge, I can usurp power and become the richest mouse in the world, then gain my position as world leader!!!! Oh wait! Narf! What does this button thingy do??? BOOOOM!!!! They're dinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain...
  11. D

    Disney and AOL-Time Warner

    QUICK!!!! We need to bring Teddy Roosevelt back from the grave.
  12. D

    Puppet voices

    If you want to know, I can do a mean Swedish Chef and Link Hogthrob voice. Capt. Vegtable too, since Jim used a similar voice as Link. But here is a list of other voices I can do well, Bullwinkle Moose Baby Kermit Fearless Leader Boris Badenov (kind of a stretch, I got his...
  13. D

    Defeated

    No, I still think that the Count was created as a Pun, a play on words if you will. Jerry Nelson based his voice on the old Dracula movie starring Bella Legosi. Only he caracturized it. Same thing as the VO on the Count Chocula commercials.
  14. D

    Japanese vending machines to hit the US

    The Nicktoons characters are NOT Gotchamon (or whatever they are called) veding machine toys. They are simple U.S. gumball machine type figures. They aren't great quality, but they aren't terrible. The toys in which the figures are derrived from are Rugrats (duh) Spongebob Catdog...
  15. D

    Muppets Lyrics Archive

    SOMETHING IS WORNG WITH THE SESAME LYRIC FILES.. SOmething is wrong with this computer, too! Darn caps lock. I cannot get anywhere but the first page.
  16. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Man Ken! You're REAAAAALLY beating yourself up on that! I think that Beaker looks exquiset (even though can't spell it!) I feel that the Muppet Line is one of the best sets out there, designwise. I love them, and I thin that you are being too hard on yourself. Besides...it could be...
  17. D

    The Hoobs - Motorette Beanies

    Well, It's actually a stereotype of stuffy British professors. The ones that have hard accents and sound real snobby. But I never think in stereotype. Personally I think that there are many accents that can be concieved as stereotypes in the genre of "British accent stereotype," such as the...
  18. D

    Japanese vending machines to hit the US

    Wanna talk about doubles??? I got three of the girl and the wildchild (three each) from the Wild thornberrys and didn't get a SINGLE Hey Arnold figure yet! Luckily, I got two of each at the quarter (rather than the 50cents) machines. Simpsons ones I haven't seen yet. I only see them at...
  19. D

    How rude am I?

    How rude are you? Not as rude as this... BUURRRRRRAAAAPPPPP!!!! Excuse me! I had that Burgerking Chili for lunch!
  20. D

    Amazing Links

    Yeah! I found it because one of our Members is called Baby Sinclair, and he wanted to know about avatars. I searched the Internet for this.
Top