Search results

  1. D

    Monster Clubhouse

    But in all honesty, the Little Muppet Monsters could have kicked their butts!!!
  2. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    Okay! I heard it! I'm calm now! But it was REALLY short!!!
  3. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope so!!!!:confused:
  4. D

    Monster Clubhouse

    But I must agree with the roadrat! I wish they didn't screw up the format! I mean, every once and a while and Elmo's world or a Monster club house is okay, BUT EVERY DAY!?!?!? To tell you the truth, I don't like monster clubhouse, and though I got a few quick cheap laughs (well..the first...
  5. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    I tried it... DIDN'T %^$&%&*$%&*ING WORK!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Skeeter. I'm just REALLY ANGRY WITH THESE ^&%*^&%*^%& SCCOOL COMPUTERS!! ^&%^&%*^%&^%&* MACHENTOSH!!!! Honestly. Alll files are either "corrupt," "unsupported," or error -46784 to the 464th power. Everytime I get the latter, All I...
  6. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Shudders... As Sam the Eagle would say.. You are all WEIRDOS!!!!
  7. D

    Let's dream about Sesame Street figures again

    I agree totally with beaker! ALl the Sesame stuff is baby toys and features soley Elmo. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I JUST WANT SOMe variety (and a keyboard that doesn't have such a sticky Caps lock button). I can't even find PVC's anymore. I have two of the little die cast...
  8. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Beaker figure....just what we need to see! Beaker's crotch. Unless Bunsen blew it off...goodnight everybody!!!!! As for Animal...he sings now, in my opinion! He's going to do Opera if you improve him any more! Let's see how cool that's gonna be!
  9. D

    Nightmare Before Christmas Beanies!!!

    WIth the Roger Rabbit fiasco burning up, and the memories of Country Bears and Peter Pan 2 scaring our minds, let us not forget the actual good things that Disney has done...since I can't think much, save Lilo and Stich, here's something you might be interrested in: At the beginning of the...
  10. D

    Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

    ..well...Jerry Springer is still on the air.
  11. D

    Are The Dvd's Different?!

    I am not sure what is so different. Mayhaps the UK skits are deleted, or maybe some episodes are cut, (like a certain Christmas special). I am not sure, since I do not have a DVD or do I wish to involve myself with any Time Life type of video ordering service! However, word has it that the...
  12. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    Man! That must have been COOOOL!!! To bad someone decided it wasn't worthy....but Hulk Hogan was??? What the????? I must have either missed this show, or have been too young to remember it, though! P.S. Muppet Radio doesn't work well with these college computers, so what was the theme...
Top