Search results

  1. D

    Muppets on old Cosby show...

    A little off topic, but did any of you see the episode of Cosby (not the Cosby show, his later series with Doug E Doug and Madeline Kahn) with a breif appearance by Elmo? I'm not sure of the title, butm this one is the second part of a two parter (also a dream sequence) in which DOug E Doug's...
  2. D

    Monster Clubhouse

    Okay, we expressed opinions of Elmo's world, but I want to talk about Monster Clubhouse. Basically, I think this part is quite uneven. At points, it is funny and entertaining, while other parts still are annoying and pointless. I mean, I like the "Chased by an elephant" parts, not to...
  3. D

    Speaking of Ren and Stimpy knockoffs...

    Maynerd, baby! What you said is totally unfounded. Look at the millions of "Monster Dracula" type cartoons of the 60's and 70's! Besides, The Count is so not based on that overpriced cereal mascot! Knock it off and knock it off with the knocking it offs!
  4. D

    Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

    ...mainly because he's white. DOn't get me started... Anyway, it's not so much about his writing songs about slapping "B's" and "H's" (and I don't mean Birds and Homers), and the drugs, and the filthy sex talk, I just plain don't like him. However, after Coolio appeared on a recent...
  5. D

    What obscure Muppets do you miss?

    I think I miss Digit most of all! Not to mention the actual Dog City Muppets (not the TV show, the special. But I miss them too). I also miss Janice, Scooter, and Rowlf talking (I know Rowlf was talking at Muppetfest, while the other two appeared in the Racemania game). They aren't that...
  6. D

    Anyone know the names of the Muppet kids?

    ..well, that was just a hypothisis! Mainly because Elmo is EVERYWHERE. On the Street, Monster Time, Elmo's world, videos, personal appearences, toy recordings....blah blah, yadda yadda.. you get the gist!
  7. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    TOo true! There are worse shows. I don't want to make a list, and involve cartoon politics (like I did on the Monsters Inc thread), but in an age where the shows were gender oriented (Fruit colored fairys and teddy bears for girls, action violence bots for boys) this was a rarity, a unisex...
  8. D

    Help Needed with Sesame Street Characters

    1: Of course 2: Absolutely! In fact the readers appeared once on the street. I think it was about how Elmo and ZOe were pretending to be the readers, and one or two of the actual reAders popped up. 3: Up to you! They also only appeared in the Book and tape, Herry's Baby Sister (I have...
  9. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    Re: Jamie, That is just really stupid thinking! Even if a show does bad, it should last at least a HALF a season! I don't care how bad people thought the cartoon was, there were worse shows that did worse in ratings that stayed on at least 13 eps. Heck! Even the lame, rediculous...
  10. D

    Download the Star Wars episode right here!

    No No No!!! Not you ssetta, the guy who ran the site. Read what he has to say! It'll really enrage you if you like Sesame! But you guys here, you're my kinda folks! :D The tattle tale thing was a joke!
  11. D

    Monsters Inc. on Video an' DVD!!!!

    That's just what I was saying.. or trying to say at any rate. Different Strokes for different folks (even to those of us who don't like Gary Coleman, heh heh) I'd have to admit, at first Spongbob put me off completely. I saw a bad clip as a preview while I watched Angry Beavers at...
  12. D

    Who are the Muppets suppose to be

    Hmmmm... I've never seen Seymore secreet bile, while Pepe goes on a hallucinagenic murderous rampage against Seymore! However, Biff (on Sesame) reminds me a lot of Judd Hurche (sp) from Taxi. But THAT can't be right!
  13. D

    The Muppet story

    ..out popped the cast and crew of Dog city complaining that there are no Dog City web sites any more! The rest are shocked to see that this had nothing to do with the rest of the story, so they tried again only to find.....
  14. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    I do not know why esle this show was shelved other than no one watched it (and to be shelved after ONLY 2 episodes?). I'd need a copy of the sat am schedual of that season to find out what everyone esle was watching. However, short clips of this show (Kermit P.I. and Pigs in Space) were...
  15. D

    Snoop Doggy Dog (The Degenerate)

    I'd also like to say I am feeling uneasy that Snoop Dog is in it. I was praying that it was a typo, and they ment Snoopy the dog was in it! I also don't like the fact that SCRUBS cast members will be there, since it is a blatent promo for their show. And I hope they don't sneak in the...
  16. D

    Muppet Patches at Hot Topic

    I saw them at www.emerchandise.com/browse/MUPPETS/ALLPRODUCTS/20/10/b.TV%20MUPPETS/s.LAhjerFx Maybe they're old or something, but I really like Fozzie and Gonzo, so those are the ones I'd get first. If not, Animal all the way. But I REALLY Like the Fraggle Rock ones. Too bad they only...
  17. D

    Poll: Which, yet to be released, figure are you most anticipating??

    Checks around, looking over shoulder! PSSSSSSST! Don't tell the fates this, they'll probably ruin it for me! Anyway, I'd personally like to see The entire line up for series 2-4 Janice with the bus, Pepe, if he ever gets made Clifford Beauregaurd Bear on Patrol Statler and Waldorf...
  18. D

    Anyone know the names of the Muppet kids?

    I don't know, but he might have been too nerdy than he was supposed to be. To me, he came off like Carlton Banks on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. In fact, I made fun of him once in 1997 (when they had preiviews of upcoming episodes) when he did the chicken dance (A B C D EEEEE F G, H I J...
  19. D

    Monsters Inc. on Video an' DVD!!!!

    I Have a few things to say Beaker: I defend you for the fact that you seem like a primarily Anime man, so there is reason why those three shows Gumby mentioned are lost on you. Anime uses darkly funy type of twisted humor while: Spongebob is semitwisted, and VERY light (like the color...
  20. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Back to Janice! How's she shaping up? Still have problems with her being to skinny?
Top