Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send Tea for Two.. I don't have the others :(
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marvin Gaye - "What's Goin' On"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Wilson Pickett - "In the Midnight Hour"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Zombies - "She's Not There"
  5. anytimepally

    A "bratz" Movie?! :p

    It still works for me :confused:
  6. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    well, you can't believe your own eyes :)
  7. anytimepally

    Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

    that's neat!
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    here, too.. two days in a row so far and supposed to the next two days as well
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Can't Get It Out of My Head"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Robeson - "Shenandoah"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    And I need "How Do I Know I'm Here?" and "C is for Cookie" if anyone does have it :) .. thanks!
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here are the songs that haven't been sent by Ryan or Me: from What Time is it on Sesame Street? - Bob - "Children in the Playground" from Cheep Thrills: Sing Me a Silly Song; Sing Me a Silly Song (reprise) from We Are All Earthlings: Skin; Antarctica Dolly Pardon's "Doll House" (if anyone...
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "You Don't Know You're Born"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    David Loggins - "Please Come to Boston"
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll start with these: Sesame Street Fever (whole album) From Sesame Disco – Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco (long version); Sing; The Happiest Street in the World (reprise) "Adding" from Letters...and Numbers too! Ernie & Bert: Bert’s Purple Hand; Cookie Reminder; Ernie’s Lullaby; More &...
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tommy Roe - "Sweet Pea"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ray Charles - "Hit the Road, Jack"
  18. anytimepally

    Who is Your Favorite Muppet on SS

    Cookie Monster is the best Muppet ever, Sesame Street or otherwise!! but I also like Little Jerry, The Count, Oscar, and when Grover & Mr. Johnson show up together
  19. anytimepally

    A "bratz" Movie?! :p

    their heads are too small :p
  20. anytimepally

    How Many Muppetolics think from the Right Side of the Brain?

    though I spend my spare time writing, every test I've ever taken shows me as heavily left-brained.. I'm also left-handed :)
Top