Search results

  1. D

    The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

    I honestly can't tell if this TROLLS sequel is a hoax or not: on the one hand, I wouldn't put it past them to do a sequel: everything is sequeled now, so why not try to turn that into a cashcow, as if Anna Kendrick is anything special. On the other hand, the fact that they already have a...
  2. D

    Underrated TV

    Again, weren't some of these shows successful and popular?
  3. D

    We Need Another Movie

    Knowing Disney, doesn't surprise me a bit.
  4. D

    The Muppets: Originals vs Recasts

    The "purist" in me would have to go with original performers almost everytime, but I can say for certain that when it comes to Kermit and Ernie, I like both Jim and Steve's performances equally, because both brought some of themselves to each of the characters so it's not as though Steve was...
  5. D

    We Need Another Movie

    I wouldn't mind if the Muppets continued to produce YouTube-exclusive content, but at the same time, I would still like to see them do other things of more substance; but again, I really wish Disney would actually let actual Muppet writers/producers/directors come up with something that really...
  6. D

    Underrated TV

    What exactly constitutes an "underrated" show in this thread? Because a number of the shows mentioned in this thread, from what I've seen anyway, are really successful and have dedicated fanbases FUTURAMA, AMERICAN DAD, BOB'S BURGERS, THE CLEVELAND SHOW, ROBOT CHICKEN, ANGRY BEAVERS, ARRESTED...
  7. D

    For when you're feeling down...

    These are the only things I look forward to seeing in spring:
  8. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    Jordan Peele wrote and directed GET OUT? The comedian Jordan Peele? That's shocking. :o
  9. D

    Underrated TV

    FRANKTV - In a way though, I guess I can see why this one only last like a season or two, Frank Caliendo is not only sort of a gimmicky talent, but he was really a "flavor of the month" kind of talent (unlike fellow MADtv alumni Key & Peele, who really resonate with audiences). Still, I thought...
  10. D

    Happy Birthday Mitchell

    I can say for certain you've been missed around these parts, but as you say, at least you do still drop in on occasion, so I'm glad you were able to drop in today! *Tosses penguins*
  11. D

    Happy Birthday Mitchell

    Muppet fan 123
  12. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    "And to think: Shakespeare worked a lifetime on something you could butcher in seconds." ~ Aston Clement (Jim Varney)
  13. D

    Songs you can't stand

    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/songs-you-cant-stand.49320/
  14. D

    WatchMojo's incompetent Sesame Street history video

    WatchMojo should just stick with their lazy Top 10 videos that people are tired of anyway.
  15. D

    Renaissance Age of Puppetry?

    This kid's struggling to get more notice, I think people here should check him out sometime: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmO_sNCJ-cXVeBYEoJOeDMg In all honesty, I feel like he could be another Tau Bennett: there's something about his performances, from the lip syncing and head movements...
  16. D

    For when you're feeling down...

    Dean Martin and Radar O'Reilly
  17. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    I don't understand why a TV personality like Jimmy Kimmel is hosting an award ceremony for movies . . . ditto with James Corden (also a TV personality) hosting an award ceremony for music.
  18. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    SON OF ZORN. Is this real? I honestly thought I was watching a commercial for something until I realized it went on for several minutes then went to commercials.
  19. D

    Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

    Like I said. . . . Then again, seeing more trailers for it, it also looks a lot like HOP as well.
  20. D

    R.I.P. Bill Paxton

    And how ironic that just the other day, I was quoting Nostalgia Critic, "How many Bill Paxtons does it take to bang your head into a wall?" Not that I had anything against him at all, I just found the quote to be randomly amusing. :smirk:
Top