Search results

  1. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    Like these clown cars that pop up everywhere:
  2. D

    The New Am I The Only One Thread

    I don't know about that, but I feel like the GoAnimate style looks a lot like his. But anyway, am I the only one who thinks 70s and 80s-era cars look really, really ugly? I'm not necessarily a big car buff or anything, but it seems to me like by the 70s and 80s, cars started losing the sleek...
  3. D

    R.I.P. Mary Tyler Moore

    How can somebody possibly compare Amy Schumer to Mary Tyler Moore? Mary helped define and set the standard for independent working women depicted in fiction during the height of feminism . . . Amy sets women centuries back by building her schtick on being promiscuous - not exactly a flattering...
  4. D

    Where's the love for Rocky and Bullwinkle?

    The one thing that kind of distracted me about the character designs was how Boris's outfit is now rendered in detail, making it look like he's actually wearing a 60s-era spy suit. Not something that I either love or hate, but it did distract me at first. But I must say, I kind of how the...
  5. D

    Where's the love for Rocky and Bullwinkle?

    The visual style may be updated, but at least they've got a nice handle on the traditional Rocky and Bullwinkle humor, with the false enthusiam from the guests, and with them being such a product of the late 50s/early 60s, the wedding song selection was a nice, period-appropriate choice, lol...
  6. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Well, just that one episode never made it to air nationally (Drtooth swore WGBH in Boston aired it once). But in this case, I feel like the backlash would have been on a much larger scale, considering Francine is a major character in the franchise. But interestingly, a lot of fans have been...
  7. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Oh wow. I know a lot of fans have been speculating about this for years, but apparently Marc Brown recently made an appearance at a school, where a student asked him if Francine is gay, to which he said that he's thought about it before, and that "she could be." If this happened ten years ago...
  8. D

    R.I.P. Mary Tyler Moore

    I saw this morning where she had been rushed to the hospital and listed as in critical condition . . . I suppose that should have been a sign that she wasn't going to make it (much like with Carrie Fisher). Unfortunately, as we've seen in recent years, Mary didn't seem to be in the best shape or...
  9. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Things are just weird like that. A couple of years ago, I did a parody video of funding credits, and that is my most-watched video on my main channel, with more than 4,000 views the last time I checked -- most of my other most-watched videos are only like in the 300 range.
  10. D

    The New Weekly Survey Thread

    Same here, but I've also seen Jerry Seinfeld and Bob Newhart on separate occasions, not to mention the numerous musical artists I've seen over the years from Weird Al to Hall & Oates to Earth, Wind & Fire.
Top