Search results

  1. D

    MuppetFest 2?

    Maybe I should have said, "Henson cannot AFFORD to blow their noses until the deal is settled!" Just kiddin'. It seems like a lot of stuff has been postponed, i.e. the New Fox show, a Farscape animated series, and whatnot, because of this sale, and there may be trouble here and there.
  2. D

    Shalom Sesame...why is it scary???

    I'll have to e-mail you the script for the Terror Flakes. It's just sooooo nasty.
  3. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Man... That's just great!!! Now all I need is forr them to make Marcie. My mother has the whole Halooween set. I'd get that, but I have NOOOOOOOOO money, and the only collectibles I can afford at the moment come with a freakin' burger and fries... I had a large Snoopy doll. Wish I could...
  4. D

    The most traditional episode of Sesame Street for the 2000's

    Great stuff, man great stuff! Keep 'em coming..
  5. D

    Muppets in IAVMMCM

    Well... I should have reread my post.. What I should have said is..."Robin's voice SOUNDED like it was sped up!" It just counded off to me.
  6. D

    Moulin Scrooge Christmas Menu

    Do I even have to post? GREAT JOB!!! ANOTHER TRIUMPH!!!!
  7. D

    Animated Films Eligable for Oscars

    By that standard, Half Past Dead seems like it could be a candidate.. well... the script was computer generated.. DWOAH HO HO HO!!!!
  8. D

    UK TV Muppet Christmas Schedule

    Oh! I think I saw that Vicar of Dibley episode (We get them on PBS. Apparently, because it's from the UK someone thought it was educational.. but whoever it was, my hats off to them! Love that British sicom humor!) Basically, it's funny, cuz I remember the B word used on several cartoon...
  9. D

    MuppetFest 2?

    It's just sad that Henson's afraid of Blowing their noses until this deal is done. Personally, If it were in the Fall or winter, I couldn't get their by then. Too bad Summer's out of the Question...
  10. D

    Muppets in IAVMMCM

    Well, Nelson's Pretty old. He's like 60 something. And though he could still do it, it probably puts a strain on him, especially his voice. Jerry Did play Robin, but it had to be sped up.
  11. D

    Animated Films Eligable for Oscars

    My thoughts.. Stuart Little should not even be considered! First, it's just a live action movie with CGI's pasted on them. Second, it was an awful film. It got horrid reviews, and it Bombed quite quickly. Even the Powerpuff Girl Movie is more diserving (I liked the girls, but it's not...
  12. D

    The official, "Remember this?" thread

    YES!! YES!!! That's exactly it. I forgot completely about that until I saw the wallpaper. Thanks ever so much, Count! Vonderful scene of perception..ah ha ha... The second one (I STILL LOVE MY BONES!!!!) I saw recently on Plaza Sesamo. I swear it was MUCH funnier in english because of...
  13. D

    Ideas For New Muppet Specials

    Personally, the thing I liked most about AVMMCM was that the Muppets were closer to being the stars of their film. I mean, in MCC, they are basically supporting characters, and Gonzo and Rizzo are basically narratos. MTI, geting closer, but it's basically Jim Hawkins and John Silver with the...
  14. D

    Muppet Babies Questions

    Re: Tooth, Yeah! i have that video. When I first saw it, I knew it had to be FROM something. The Animation and Music was different, and I was SOOOO confused. Luckily, someone pointed that out on another board a while back (Before I came to Muppet Central). I get what beaker's sayin'...
  15. D

    Favorite Cartoons

    My mind was a complete blank. I told you I have a list longer than a go-go-gadget arm. I forgot Captain N, I loved that show, especially Simon Belmont. I think the show is all his, along with King Hippo and Eggplant Master.. Wizard.. or whatever. I remember reading somewhere that one of...
  16. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    My thought on this whole happenstance is...UNCOOL!!!
  17. D

    This Disney Cheapquel stuff is out of hand!

    It's kinda ironic, though.. I mean, Jungle book was made into to cartoon shows, and a live action movie... 1) Tailspin: A fan favorite. I mean, they took the best characters (Balloo, Louie, and Shere Kanh) and totally changed the pace of the film, and made the bear a piolot in the post...
  18. D

    The Kermit and Miss Piggy appreciation thread

    Speaking for the rest of us who actually want to be here... I do not think Murgatoad should be here. He has no reason, and no business being here complaing ALL THE TIME AND MAKING US FANS miserable by his pig headed, nasty comments. I am sick and tired of his "Comic Book Guy" attitude and I...
  19. D

    The Kermit and Miss Piggy appreciation thread

    I mean, for crying out loud, this is an Appreciation thread, not a depretiation thread...
  20. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Man, I just love going the day or so after a holiday, and picking up a bunch of the cheap... Then I eat the candy, get a sugar high.. greatest thing in the world. I hope someone gets me the Linus/ Chuck/ Pepermint Patty set (the three I wanted most) for christmas. I like the Muppet figs...
Top