Search results

  1. D

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

    Re: Re: Magic WOW!! and I was just gunna say that..... Did it not startle anyone eslse...
  2. D

    that girl from Sesamstraat

    E-gad... There's an echo in here......
  3. D

    The Kermit and Miss Piggy appreciation thread

    (Ignoring Murgatoad) Did you just hear something, or was that the wind. Seems like the wind is full of Hot Air today.....
  4. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Hey Foz, just asking here... do you collect the little boxes of Choclates with Snoopy dolls or figures attatched. I try to all the time. I was just sooooooo disappointed that they didn't have any Halooween ones this year, Makes it seem like it wasn't really Halloween without them. They do...
  5. D

    Favorite Cartoons

    That's Funny.... Johann and Peewit were actually created BEFORE the Smurfs were... Kinda odd, huh.....
  6. D

    Jim Hill: Mickey plays it smart in last-minute hopes for Henson

    I agree. Lilo and Sttich was a box office SMASH!! It was a hit. It was great. Now they have Treasure Planet...I don't know what they were thinking...
  7. D

    Happy Holidays to Everyone at MC

    Re: Re: Happy Holidays to Everyone at MC look on the bright side, man...at least you already broke it, so you can't break it during the holidays....
Top