Search results

  1. D

    Imposter!!!!!

    I was looking for a picture of Stinky the plant on the official Sesame web page.. and look at this... THIS IS MOST NOT BABY BEAR'S FATHER!! IT'S AN IMPOSTER!!!!! Why is he holding the hand of a stranger???? http://sesamestreet.com/sesamestreet/coloringpages/view.php?contentId=59567
  2. D

    Some sort of plant...?

    Is this plant green with a big purplr nose, and does he look depressed? That, my Friend is none other than Stinky. He's not technically a new character. you see, he was fisrt intorduced when they expanded Sesame Street back in 1993. He has appeaerd in every season since . Hope this...
  3. D

    The Baker Falling Down the Stairs Series

    Yeah... nothing throws kids into fits of chaos and anarchy like a guy triping over his own two feet.
  4. D

    LOOK!!! what I found on a DISNEY Site

    Cool! Launchpad McQuack!!! I wonder if either of his employers (Darkwing or Scroogie) are Near by....
  5. D

    Favorite Muppet Figure?

    Well, out of the ones I got so far, I'd have to say Dr. teeth and Beaker are my favorite (He better %^$@# be.. I paid 22 bucks for him)!
  6. D

    Another TMS Outline--Special Guest Paul McCartney

    Another great work, Matt!:D
  7. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    (Dr.Teeth has hitched a ride with some friendly hippies) Thanks Rainbow, stay Groovey.... Now to get back to the Muppet theater... wait.. did it always have those bumpy archs like that? oh no!!!! That isn't the Muppet Theater! Tht's the.. SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE IN AUSTRAILIA...
  8. D

    Who Is Your Favorite Human Cast Member On Sesame Street

    Well, my faves of all time were Mr. Hooper, David, and Ruth Buzzi... I like Bob (especially when people annoy him) he's almost like a human equivilant of Bert. But I got to admit, Allan is pretty funny!
  9. D

    Dinotopia: Cancelled

    It's true. ABC has pulled the plug on this show, along with many others including PUSH Nevada, MD's, and some show that was the same as DO OVer. The ratings were pretty low, compaired to that of the miniseries. Possibly due to being opposite both Survivor and Friends, two top rated shows...
  10. D

    Disney... not the only one with Cheapquals....

    My guess is they're up to 8 now. Poor fools... never knew they'd be trapped in a world of Cheapquals they never created. But Between Stuart Little 2 and Charolette's web 2, E.b. White must be rolling around in the grave.....
  11. D

    Boomerang Fish

    Are you accepting submissions for your fan art archive? Maybe, I'll E-mail you some stuff I made (Including a christmas Swedish Chef, a Halloween Muppet Labs, and a picture of Statler and Waldorf... If I can find it...
  12. D

    Disney... not the only one with Cheapquals....

    It's been a semi heated debate against Disney's lame attempts to make sequals to movies that are relesed directly to video... However, Paramount is making it's own "kill a classic" cheapqual. I was in Target last night, and I was reading a magazine, and what should I see, but.. brace...
  13. D

    Favorite Cartoons

    Wow... a lot of that is on my list..especially Kirby. I don't feel so alone in liking it... actually, I am a big fan of King Dedede and Escargoon... I'd like the new game (If I had GB Advance) but it's toooooooo similar to the one for NES, Kirby's Adventure (which I own).
  14. D

    Old Stick Puppet Gonzo

    Piggy and Rowlf stand Proudly on my shelf..... Now, If I can find out where the heck ma put the rest of them... I know I have Kermit somewhere.......
  15. D

    Ahhhhh!

    Sully was Biff the Construction worker's partner. He never talked much, and he was played by Richard Hunt.. If I had a picture, I'd show you
  16. D

    All Cast Christmas Menu

    ANother great menu.. Mopatop looks cool too! Too bad, I'll be missing the last one... bet it's going to kick byte though.. little pun there... obviously little!
  17. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    Maybe I shouldn't have stopped to get some Ding Dongs..... Hey.. a hippy van, not unlike my own... Hey.. can I bum a ride to the Muppet theater? Thanks, Rainbow (MFS refference)
  18. D

    This Disney Cheapquel stuff is out of hand!

    Yeah.. Glen Close could have been replaced by a stunt dummy, and old clips from the first film... Country Bears looked like it was a joke of a movie.. and DInosaur???? BLEEEEEECH!!! Maybe, just maybe, Cars could be a bad film... as sort of a revenge for the whole "Spirited Away" fiasco...
  19. D

    Favorite Cartoons

    Geeee... there are so many ones I like, I Tend to forget some.. uuuhhhhhhhhh.... Pink Panther Tijuauna Toads Roger Ramjet The CHarlie Brown and Snoopy SHow Garfield and Friends Those little animated segments on Monty Python's Flying Circus A lot of animated segments on Sesame...
  20. D

    Article On Disney Animation: Is It Fading?

    In case you want to know, I hated BTB Ench Xmas. Herculese ZTH might have just been three episodes pieced togehert. Lion King 2 rocked, Aladdin 3 was good (because of the Genie) and.. I heh.. actually LIKED Buzz Lightyear... In fact I like the cartoon, because it lets you glimps into Buzz's...
Top