Search results

  1. D

    Live-action Garfield in theaters this Christmas

    No doubt they can get Gregg Bergger (as apposed to the simillarly named voice actor, Greg Berg, who played Baby Fozzie and Baby Scooter) to play Odie. But who will play Jon? Some one I know suggested Dieterich Bader (Oswald from Drew Carey). Hompe it's not Brendan Fraiser... Maybe Frank...
  2. D

    Your favorite stop motion animation films

    In all honesty, I can't wait for the new FULL LENGHT Wallace and Grommit film, that's coming out next year. (I look forward to new W&G collectibles, should they come out, the Brits always have the best stuff, though!) But I really think that something should be said for the original Gumby...
  3. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    Are you kidding? I have that and The Moose that Roared (wich, though low in pictures, is further extensive, and goes on in detail about George of the Jungle, as well as unsold pilots of Jay's toons.
  4. D

    Oh.. my letter L is lost.....

    Does anyone remember this cartoon? If you've lost your L, look around you'll find it, just wait patiently, There's a letter L in lots of places Look around You'll see... I have a question. Who sang the part of the fairy? My guess, Madeline Kahn. But I may be wronmg.
  5. D

    Alphaquest

    Not really a big Alphaquest fan, though I did like the S with Grover. But come on. WHo was asleep at the switch when they decided to do Alphaboy? It was a cute idea, but one semi cute idea can become a bore..... Announcer:"Stay tuned for the further adventures of Alpha boy" Statler...
  6. D

    Live-action Garfield in theaters this Christmas

    It was a joke. She's got a huge head, and a big mouth!:p Bullwinkle nothing, I hope it doesn't turn out like Inspector Gadget. Bet they saw three secopnds of an episode and decided to wing it!
  7. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    It's funny how people here preferr Ducktales to the others, since a lot of Barksian perfectionist couldn't stand Ducktales, especially Launchpad... but enough of that In case you want to know, Ducktales-Darkwing were my absolute faves period. After Goof Troop, they lost me completely untill...
  8. D

    Richard Hunt singing on SS

    I know Richard was one of the Beetles, and his vocals are heard on the CD Sesame Road in Hey Food and Letter B! They say that he also plaied Billy Idle on Rebel L, though it sounded more like Kevin Clash to me. And I do remember the Two haeded monster singing the ABC song with Jane Curtain.
  9. D

    Goodbye, Goodbye Everybody!

    Of course, if it was the other way around (us US guys lived in Canada) we'd all be saying, go eat a hamburger, and hug Regis Philbin for us!;)
  10. D

    More Snooze Features from Disney doth cometh

    Until that point I wanted to see it... uuuuuuuh...but, as for Rosanne, that's type casting! Buddum bum! ANyway, Beaker... if your listening, I think there's somewhere on line where you can get a bootleg of Song of the South paired with Donald Duck in Die Furher's face! it's a video, tho...
  11. D

    Star Wars Animated Shorts Coming to Cartoon Network

    Well, I am mixed about this. I LOOOOOVE Genndy Tartikofsky's work (Dexter and Samurai Jack especially), but it's episode 2 Star Wars (I haven't seen it yet!) I mean, I'd love to see him do other Star Wars (the 1977-83 sagas) His take on Chewie, Han, Luke (who could even supply his own...
  12. D

    This is it, the worst animated film EVER

    Of course, I never did like Pocahauntas either. But I did like the actual show, Hey Arnold, and many a quarter was waisted in a vending machine to get either him or Gerald. I wound up with five Eliza Thornberries, Three Donnies, Three Tommies, two yellow angry Beavers, one brown one, and a...
  13. D

    Your favorite stop motion animation films

    The Nightmare Before Christmas was one of my favorite movies ever, period. In fact, all I did Halloween was watch that (I came home too late to see both that and Young Frankenstine) Wallace and Grommit Chicken Run Robbie the Reindeer (wish I could see both unedited, undubbed versions...
  14. D

    Simpsons 300th episode is on!

    Well, there was that one where they ended it as a Fox Pledge Drive, and Bender, Hank Hill, Mulder, and one of the Pj's were seen taking calls. Plus there was a couch gag opening that had the family members fall out of transport tubes, and Fry falls out of the last one. I wish I tape the...
  15. D

    Sesame regulars in Bert and Ernie's appartment

    Though she's not a regular, Ernie's Cousin Ernestine. ANd don't forget a Martian. How about the actual humans. I know Mr. Hooper was in there in the Christmas Special.
  16. D

    This is it, the worst animated film EVER

    This will blow Hey Arnold away (i wanted to see it, till now). I remember hearing about a cartoon version of Titanic that's an insipid clone of a Disney film (singing mice) and it had a happy ending (the boat DIDN'T sink!) Now, Disney cheapquals have NOTHING on that. Titanic for tykes...
  17. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    Yeah, the play between the movie characters seems like.... it should be counted as commercial time. The cartoons are pretty good (the Goofy ones especially). Though I didn't like the "opposite land " one... ick. But I swear, the two worst shows on Fox Box are Stargate (how a lack luster...
  18. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    Okay, am I the only one who thinks that House o Mouse is just an ad for Disney? Not even a good one? I hate it, except for the actual cartoon interstials, and that one episdoe with Pain and Panic, but that's abouyt it (Sour Grapes fro not putting Darkwing or Scrooge in it!) Oh... I forgot to...
  19. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    Well, I don't think ABC has had a stellar line up since one Saturday Morning started up. I absolutely love the fact Poorer Rangers is on ABC, at a time that it gets frequently premptied on my station by informercials and Gardening shows! Now I don't even think about them. WB is starting to...
  20. D

    Live-action Garfield in theaters this Christmas

    There WAS a Peanuts movie... or should I say series of Movies, all animated and written by C.M.S.!!! A live action one would make no sense (though I totally see Rosie O Donnal playing Lucy!):eek:
Top