Search results

  1. D

    Live-action Garfield in theaters this Christmas

    Well, I could argue Bullwinkle the movie, depite the fact I liked it. I mean, they could have used a real moose and a real squireel, or actors in suits. At least they had June Foray as Rocky. But that attempt was much better than Dudley Do-Right the movie, which was needlessly bland, and...
  2. D

    Phil... me have question...

    Yes... and I know that "Phil... me have question" is a stupid name for a thread. I saw an episode of Buzz Lightyear and someone asked "Me have question" or something... and It stuck with me like a rash! But honestly, this whatever her name is definately goes into the MC hall of Shame with...
  3. D

    Easter eggs

    scarey thing about this site.... you can never tell if anyone's making a joke or telling the truth. You can't put a video in backwards, that's all I know!
  4. D

    Coming March 4, Zoe's Dance Moves

    Well, I am not the biggest Zoe fan, per se... but the little orange moptop is really winning me over. Now if we can have a video devoted to the Count, Grover, or Telly then things will rock!
  5. D

    Phil... me have question...

    OUCH! OUCH!:o That's gotta hurt! A porn site link on a Muppet fan site? Whoever should have been banned... no doubt was. And on the role play... no shame! Interrupted our story too! :eek:! Definate:eek: !
  6. D

    Pepe's Official Site(clips, bloopers, etc)

    Just clicked on one of the links... GAAAAHH GUH GUHGUHGUH GUBHG UGH GUH GHU GUH GUBH GJUH GUH GUH GUH AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGH! My siezures are acting up again! What's wrong with a simple, this page is under construction... I don't need another Film class flashback!
  7. D

    "Janice: 'Fer Sure!'" Feb. update

    Ahhhhhh... another Pick on Byron post, huh? I love the Janice Site, and the updates were great, especially the addition of the O'Mayheim dance toop on the christmas movie. Hey, man... if you need any janice Coloring book pics, just let me know... a have a couple!
  8. D

    Phil... me have question...

    I am just wondering... some new member posted something weird in the Fun and Games /Role play post. it was deleted. Apparently, there were two more posts andd they were deleted to. Is this because it was spam?
  9. D

    Birds Of Prey

    Stargate... ick! A bomb, critically reviled movie... how come it has such a following? They already needlessly show it on the weekends in syndication, but then they kill off Farscape for that lame lame lame show. Not only that, but then they have the nerve to make a Stargate cartoon show...
Top