Search results

  1. D

    Are the Palisades boards down again?

    I keep getting the &*^&*^ message saying that I posted 120 seconds too early, and I haven't posterd for an hour!!!! Who... who the heck wrote the programming for that? Who was the genius that thought it was funny to screw with us. Ken, buddy, you are definately going to have a word with...
  2. D

    The NEW Epic Muppet Film Trailer Released!

    Re: Ouch Leave it be. That jerk was banned a while back. He never had any business being here other than p***ing us off. I bet that guy is stalking Eisner right now. It's best to forget that sort of crap and move on! Besides, no one had respect for him tho begin with!!! :sleep...
  3. D

    eBay sellers reach an all-time 'dodgy' level...

    Ha ha ha.... no bids! None at all! Ha hah hah hah! Almost makes me feel better!;) :zany:
  4. D

    Sesame Street Pez

    well, it doesn't say exactly, but they get new Pez on a monthly basis over there. We rotate sesaonal ones every ten + years, and every year we get one new set. I read that we will be getting the Bob the Builder set (wonderful... Pez I don't want!) but not much on the Sesame Street ones. Of...
  5. D

    Sesame Street Pez

    With the exception of Tommie, Warrick, Luke, et al in Europe, don't get to excited! http://www.pez.at/pezat/prodon.asp?Seite=116&Lg=2&Cy=&UID= Looks like it will only be in Europe!!!! They have a Mr. Bean collection, and new Disney ones too (including the Jungle Book, my favorite Disney...
  6. D

    Sesame Street Pez

    Let me guess. It's going to be released in the Uk and Europe (possibly even Japan) and never see the light of day in the US. We'll see the same 4 Winnie the Pooh onees for another 3 years! Super!!!!:sleep: :boo: Sorry! I just hate March. Everytime I get good news in march, there's...
  7. D

    Where JHC fell short during 25th Anniversary

    Of course, there's always Sesame Street :smirk:
  8. D

    Happy caps! Happy Caps!

    I forget which season it was myself. All I know it was the only season they used the "Coming Soon on Sesame Street" previews of episodes. When I first saw the Happy Caps prieview, I was on the floor laughing myself horse!:crazy: :zany: :p
  9. D

    Your favorite stop motion animation films

    My cousin (who is one of my best friends, BTW) was devistated that he taped over his copy of A Claymatiuon Christmas. Everytime I go over his house, I pop my copy (rapidly deteriorating as well) into the VCR. We Skip everything but the Carol of the Bells. You can never hear the video at this...
  10. D

    Star Wars Animated Shorts Coming to Cartoon Network

    I implyed that. I mean, the prequals are okay.... I personally keep telling myself that they are lame bacause they set the pace of the story. How many times did you read a memorable first chapter of a book? Of course, I actually LIKED Jar Jar Binks, so I don't know what I am talking about...
  11. D

    Sesame Country

    I don't get Big Bird singing you'll never take the Texas out of me... he's from New York! Maybe Forgetful Jones or Polly Darton, maybe. But Big Bird? Who sings Thank God I'm a country Boy, then? Biff the Construction worker? Sherlock Hemlock? Moishe Oofnik? Sorry... I'm in a mood...
  12. D

    Where JHC fell short during 25th Anniversary

    Can't agree with you more. Well, we have a lot of Muppet fans 10-35 and so on and a lot of new viewers who never had the chance to see the old show, but we have lsee of the screetching little teenie bopper 10-12 year old girls watching. Dump it. Put back Boy meets World and other campy shows...
  13. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    I gotta say, I cried the night they cancelled Earthworm Jim..... I really did! No kidding. I loved the Animaniacs, Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim line up. To bad they had to p*** it all away on some lame fad. I have one EWJ video, and I...
  14. D

    Sesame Country

    I can just picture Big Bird with a Cowboy Hat on, somking a cigarette, with the caption, "Welcome to Sesame Country!' Sorry. That just sounds like that.
  15. D

    COMIC STRIP COMPLAINT, Etc.

    To tell you the truth, though I practically WORSHIP Garfield, I agree with Frogboy, Fozzie, and Chilly on this one. I barely read it, unless I see Jon Arbuckle's mouth flipped all thew way back. For some reason, when Jon Screams at Garfield, it cracks me up. I keep watching the Christmas...
  16. D

    Happy caps! Happy Caps!

    Does anyone recall an episode where Telly tries to sell long billed, dangerous caps called "Happy caps?" LOL It is one of my favorite episodes. it always cracks me up. Telly would wack little Elmo with the bill of the cap. Slapstick humor, man! "Those should be called Dangerous Caps"-...
  17. D

    Is "Cliff's Nightmare" going to be on at all this week?

    Ap[parently, they have no problem with the 50 lame, male/female arguement episodes. I got so sick of those. I love Cosby and all, but those episodes grate on my nerves ("ARRRRRRRRGH!! MY NERVES"-Boober). "Women should stay at home and cook and clean!" "Excuse me! No way" Big freaking...
  18. D

    The Great Gonzo the Great

    :concern: I never thought of that. I mean, Gonzo's kinda weird like that. In the Paul Simon episode he was to perform open heart Surgery on himself (or something to that extent) but decided not to. When Kermit asked him why, Gonzo replied, "I dunno! The last time I did it, I died" To...
  19. D

    Well, it's good to see Disney diversifying their Saturday cartoons

    Chilly, dude... that show WILL be on decades from now. It just won't stop. I hate the card game monster type Pokemon wanna be kiddy anime, but I am engrossed on Ultimate Muscle (Don't shoot me, I feel stupid enough admitting it, at least for Nostalgia) and Kirby (It's very deep if you get...
  20. D

    The Alan appreciation thread

    There was one this season where the Amazing Mumford "accidentally" transported Alan to the North Pole. Man, I just cracked up when he came back, in an eskimo uniform, and growled at Mumford. Gina would never do that. He's more realistic than some of the Humans.
Top