Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Superheroes

    Thanks SuperScooter. Your avatar's rully no help to me since my degree of blindness doesn't allow me to make out the appearance of pictures on either a TV or computer screen. If you can elaborate on the costumes of all the Super Muppets who appeared in this episode, that would be the best help...
  2. The Count

    HELP Looking for a case of Series 3

    To further expound and ilucidate on what Luke has already pronounced... Robin W., a case of Muppets action figures is how Palisades Toys sells them to the retailers. You've got Tux Rowlf, Scooter, Lew Zealand, and Zoot with a repaint Zoot as the lineup for S3. Well, the case brings you...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Superheroes

    Hoping that you super Muppet sleuths can help me out with something I'm wondering about. From the Linda Carter episode of The Muppet Show... Please number and name the Muppets who assumed superhero identities. Please say what their new superhero names were. Please describe the appearance of...
  4. The Count

    Extra Electric Mayhem Members

    Crazy Harry should be a "defacto" EM band guest since he played the triangle. How's about Trumpet Lady either playing a second trumpet or clarinet? And Nigel, as band conductor?
  5. The Count

    info on future figs

    Well, if you like, there's always the master table of possible future ideas for Muppet figures that I made for Ken. If you're interested, swing over by the Palisades forum and dig up the thread "Possible Future Muppet Line Up" in their Muppets section and access the attachment in the thread's...
  6. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Seeing as how Puerto Rico's showing of Sesame Street's Season 34 is two days or episodes behind the rest of the US, I'll ask this question. Did the fifthe episode from Season 34 get immediately followed by an episode from Season 33 where a motherly chicken thinks that Rocco is an egg and sits...
  7. The Count

    Kermit's Alphabet Song Lyrics

    Yes, I forgot to write that. Thanks Hayes for the reminder.
  8. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    So far, I've seen three full episodes from S34 of Sesame Street. Of the Karaoke Sing-Along, Elmo Loves Gina, and Bert's Birthday... The one I rully liked the most was Bert's Birthday, with the way that they dispersed parts of the main street story throughout the rest of the episode, connected...
  9. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Well the episode with Felix the Grouch was on 123 Sesame, not Unpaved but someone with a VCR connection could indeed tape the episode when it reruns on Noggin and then submit the picture. Also, Mahna Mahna and Bip Bippadotta were two completely different characters differenciated only by the...
  10. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    My opinion is that the character should be listed under the "T's", since the character is best known as the Two-Headed Monster. But you could always have a small explanation saying that the individual heads are named Frank and Stein or Horn and Hardac, according to the information you have...
  11. The Count

    Help with a Classic Counting Segment, Please

    That's really great that you guys remember these counting segments. Guess I'm still hoping against hope that you can help me out with the mythic creatures counting up to 20. What mythic creatures were used for each of the numbers as they counted from 1 to 20? How did they change their bodies...
  12. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Thank you Mikealan. Though the reason I saw that episode was because you posted in another thread here that Noggin started showing Season 31 episodes. BTW: Maybe you can answer something I'm hunkering to know more about. Mikealan, you said that there was a counting segment involving mythic...
  13. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well, this seems as good a place as any to ask my questions. If you guys think I should start a separate thread asking about the same subject, then let me know and I'll start one up fright away! You guys know that I'm trying to set up a massive Muppet Party project taking place at the Count...
  14. The Count

    Kermit's Alphabet Song Lyrics

    Here's the second post about Kermit's Alphabet in the Swamp. This sketch/song can be seen at the beginning of the Sesame Street video, The Alphabet Game. Sunny Friendly's hosting a type of alphabet-based game show and he turns the show over to Kermit for a minute where he sings his "Alphabet...
  15. The Count

    Kermit's Alphabet Song Lyrics

    Two posts are needed because we're talking about two different songs. 1 Kermit's African Alphabet. A tribe of African Anything Muppets start walking through the forest clearing singing the alphabet as follows. A, B, C, D, E, F, Gee. H, I, J, K, L, M, N-O-P as one quick triple note (foorgot...
  16. The Count

    Help with a Classic Counting Segment, Please

    Perhaps I mis-staken-ly called this counting segment a "classic." Mikealan claims to have seen this segment in the Sesame Street Season 31 priemere on Noggin on Saturday, April 12, 2003 at 9:00 AM EST. Maybe it might help that he listed it as among the classic cartoons/clips that he saw in a...
  17. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Here's one more for the encyclopedia. Felix Performer: (By the voice, I'd say) Jerry Nelson. Season(s): 31. Year(s): 2000. Most Famous Song: "I Love Trash" sung as a duet with Oscar the Grouch. But when Felix sang it, the song was as follows: "Oh I love to Clean! I love to polish and...
  18. The Count

    Help with a Classic Counting Segment, Please

    Greetings from the Count! As you guys know, I'm a huge fan of classic counting segments and mythic monsters/creatures. Mikealan reported watching a classic counting segment in one of the first episodes from Season 31 of Sesame Street yesterday. If anyone can help me out with appreciating this...
  19. The Count

    Could someone explain a Bert and Ernie skit to me?

    Well, if the English version is anything like the Spanish version I think I remember from my days of watching Plaza Sesamo... Ernie's got the banana in his ear because he's trying to keep alligators away from Sesame Street. Bert then says that there aren't any alligators on Sesame Street. To...
  20. The Count

    Watched Season 31 episodes today...

    Hello Mikealan, thanks for the update on these first two S31 episodes. Got a few questions and helpful pointers for you. The second episode, which I did see, was a sleepover at Gina's apartment. The three girl monsters who initially have permission from Gina for the sleep-over are Zoe...
Top