Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    Thanks for the info, Erine81981! The Worm Olympic Games are one of the signature episodes I remember from my younger days. The worms and grouches are the same participants in both the Summer and Winter Games. If I remember correctly, the Winter Games came first where Slimey won only an...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    Hello and velcome to Round 2! OK, here's what got settled from last time. A. Bernie the Tiger from JTE's jungle hideaway from Season 34 will get counted. B. Stevie the Elephant from Gina's Day Off and Global Grover from Seasons 33 and 34 respectively will be counted. C. Still holding out...
  3. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    So Warrick, just how did you convince Ken & Co. to include The Avocado as a last-minute addition? What does The Avocado look like? Please describe it with as much pertinent details as possible. Which of the two, Statler or Waldorf, will The Avocado come with? Will one of the already assigned...
  4. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Link Hogthrob, Traitor!! Nah, just joking, I would've answered the same to Zootsuit's questions myself. You just beat me to it. Wait, you mean the Flag Piggy PVC figurine isn't available to CC members? Well, do you think they'll add it to the lottery possibilities later this summer? Way...
  5. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    If you think this kinda talk is somewhat speckled or dirty... Then you should wait to hear what the guys say about the nudist Miss Piggy included in the PVC sets and her American flag wrapped chase counterpart. Not only have the joke floodgates opened, but I feel that another flood has started...
  6. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    Yeah, and there's also the Elephant/Frog Prince from Season 34. Now then, if anyone would be so kind as to answer the rest of my questions, please do so. 1 What animal is Bernie in the Journey to Ernie segment where Ernie hides in the jungle? 2 Please describe the appearance of Squiggles the...
  7. The Count

    Favorite Monsterpiece Theater segments

    Not sure if it happened at the end of Twin Beaks, but the incident you mentioned where Alistair Cookie asks a bird to cover his beak when coughing happens at the end of "The Sun Also Rises" a parody of the Ernest Hemmingway novel starring Grover and Mary Monster. Hope this helps and have a good...
  8. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    As for elephant SS characters... There's Fluffy, Oscar's pet elephant. Mr. On-Top-Of, who appears in the song "Mr. Between" and is believed to be the elephant that chases the monsters in Monster Clubhouse. There's Stevie the Elephant who I thought only appeared in Season 34, but now there's...
  9. The Count

    Sesame Character Questions

    Greetings from the Count! So here we go with another round of questions I have concerning characters from our beloved street in New York City. 1 In the Journey to Ernie where Ernie hides in the jungle, what kind of animal is Bernie? Should this guy be counted as a credited SS character? 2 In...
  10. The Count

    Lots of Muppet/Palisades Toys On Ebay

    FozzieFan74, thanks for pointing out that seller's auctions for us. Marked a few myself, though I I might just wait a little longer before purchasing any of them. Thanks again and have a good day.
  11. The Count

    Sesame Street Characters

    Well, if what you're looking for is just a listing of Muppet characters including the crew from Sesame Street, then I know of a great thread that you could check out. Go over to the Classic Muppets section of this forum and search for a thread titled "Muppets Listings 5.0" started by myself...
  12. The Count

    Muppets Listings 5.0

    BlueAM, thanks for consistently plugging away at these vonderful descriptions for me. Now to address your suggestions. 1 Now that I know that there are three differently named elves as part of the Elves from the Elves and the Shoemaker, they will be duely distinguished. 2 The Shoemaker and...
  13. The Count

    FRAN BRILL makes a CAMEO APPEARANCE on today's show!!

    Thanks guys for your contributions on this subject. Haven't seen the episode dealing with Baby Bear's Monster Party invitation though. However, I do remember the big to-do they made about Ms. Camp the mail lady at the end of Season 32, though I didn't see the whole episode for that one either...
  14. The Count

    FRAN BRILL makes a CAMEO APPEARANCE on today's show!!

    Did her character have a name? If so, what was her character's name? Or did she just play a non-descript non-named human character? Please reply to the best of your knowledge so I can add this entry to my Muppets Listings. Thanks for your help and have a good day.
  15. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Factually, I think that there's a good chance that we might see either Mahna Mahna and/or the Snowths as part of the figure line somewhere down the road. Take into account all the mentionings of either Mahna Mahna and the Snowths either separately or packed together in that table I made of...
  16. The Count

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ah, but who says that the Snowths can't be done as a 2-Pack figure? After all, look all the multi-pack figures we're getting this year: Tux Bunsen and Beaker 2-Pack at WW Philadelphia 2003. Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf WW Chicago 2003. Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with 3 individually...
  17. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Baby Bear is a boy bear, fright? The reason I ask is cause I think they confused his gender in the segment featuring the story of The Little Merbear in an episode from Season 34. The character played by Baby Bear says that a merbear is part bear, which we can clearly notice by Baby Bear's...
  18. The Count

    Best Line Ever!!!!! (5/8/03)

    Originally posted by Manda D: Oh that's nothing. I'm Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the THIRD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! ...Just a little thing I do. Yes, quite a little thing indeed. BTW: In the spirit of the post that started this thread, was somewhat amazed that...
  19. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Probably because they already aired all the episodes that make up Season 34 and now it's time to start re-running the lot of them. Personally, I'm looking forward to the re-running of the Sesames cause there were a few episodes that I missed out on what with the randomness of the airings here...
  20. The Count

    Baby Ernestine

    So Byron, by the inference from this post made earlier, were you or weren't you asking who Baby Natasha's parents were? Oh, and you misread my earlier post. I said that now that we knew which baby Muppet you were talking about if we could then have the pic of Ernestine added to the...
Top