Search results

  1. D

    Who sang with Ernie, "I Don't Want To Live on the Moon?"

    Well, nowadays they do and say something like, "Hey Destiny's Child..." or something... very obvious.. Of course, I've never heard of Aaron Nelville (and I wished I hadn't) he has the most annoying singing voice in my opinion... frustrais me a bit...
  2. D

    New movies coming out...

    AWW... they have the same initials... I got confuserated, man!
  3. D

    So whats up with Blue House, Animal Jam, that Australian Muppet Show, and Hoobs?

    I take it Animal Jam Bombed? anyway, I too would like to see more of Bear, but there has been talks on the table of a movie for a year and a half now with no other word. I mean, stuff like Animal Jam and Tommie DiPala.... oyvey!!! Animal Jam is a DOUBLE dissappointment for me. I...
  4. D

    New movies coming out...

    I don't watch AbFab, but isn't Jennifer Saunders a voice artist on Chicken Run? I'll go check.. I guess not.... I swear I've heard of her before, though....
  5. D

    Wicked Glitch

    Is it just me, or does Muppet Central's Main page open up another window with the SAME hope page EVERYTIME I visit the site? What the....? :confused:
  6. D

    Favorite cultural (not pop) icons on Sesame Street

    Forgive my spelling... I've always loved Lady Blacksmith Mombaza.
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Ed Sullivan Muppets Magic DVD

    DARN!!! I left Best buy a few hours ago since I needed to pick stuff off from school... I wish I knew, I would have looked to see if it had CC or Subtitles. The Cover art, I'll all Agree with you looks BLEEEEHHHHKKKUGH. Like a 3rd rate generic video. Anyway, IF I had a DVD I'd buy 2 copies...
  8. D

    Muppet Family Christmas Question

    He's partially right... he's just the wrong Dave. Maybe he meant David Rudman... I can recall it was him... gotta go check! Maybe someone put Gubber instead of Gobo, mistaking David Golez with Jerry Nelson... best I can do! :smirk:
  9. D

    Angus McGonagle

    I don't know why, but I liked Angus, and I wished that Palisades would make him an AF sooner or later.... He was such a weird character... the kind the Muppets and Henson are famous for...
  10. D

    New Sababa Plush Sets including The Electric Mayhem Band

    I'm SHOCKED that Newburry Comics doesn't have them yet, aren't you?
  11. D

    Blackouts

    Okay... here I thought you were talking about Vaudvillian style blackout sketchs, where at the sktch ends with just a joke, and they'd turn out the lights.... But the one Daffy mentioned ... well... Why does it sound familiar if I have never seen it. Mayhaps this is the brief period of time...
  12. D

    New movies coming out...

    First of All... I guess Shrek 2 will have competition from The first full length Wallace and Grommet feature... unless that's bumped to late 2004 or 2005... I remember when Shrek 2 was supposed to be on Christmas of this year, but that's it... I ALMOST paid for a ticket to see Sinbad (and...
  13. D

    New Muppet 3D Animator puppets!

    MAAAANNNNNNN... I'd KILL for all of them, even Animal and Kermit, but PEPE.... I'd buy him in a microsecond!!!!
  14. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    I'd love to get Gonzo and possibly Animal (to complete the collection... the nerfball head doesn't exactly WOW me....) but they sold out before I knew they had them. I was EXTREEMLY lucky to get Rowlf though! Hopefully wave 2 will be rereleased like series 1 was...
  15. D

    Worst TMS guest stars

    I'll admit that. I mean, the Angus McGonical/ Mark Hamil thing was pretty funny, since Animal attacked them. It is one of my favorite episodes, and the only thing I didn't like was the Three iddy fishies number. It was good, just I don't like the song. Plus the ending where they find...
  16. D

    Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

    I heard september... I just wanna know cause I may pic up a couple if I like the selection. If it's just Piggy and Kermit, fo'get it!
  17. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    Aren't collectibles by default useless? But I agree with Puppets. etc. They are quite small, so detail is pretty hard to do... Besides, Fozzie, Chef, Rowlf, and Beaker were well done. the others, not so much. I wish they'd sell the puppets sepperate. I hate those candy sticks. They...
  18. D

    Sing Along Earth Songs VHS

    I'm pretty surprised they didn't have "We are all Earthlings" on it... Or was that song available then?
  19. D

    Hilary Duff

    I hope she NEVER appears on the show!!!!
  20. D

    "Lucy Must Be Traded Charlie Brown" airs on August 29th

    Man, I just love these Peanuts specials. And the best part is it's a nondenominational Holiday one. I can't recall the last time they had cartoon specials for the simple utter joy of it, because CBS, being all Rooster of the walk with junk like survivor, etc. The last nonholiday one I...
Top