Search results

  1. D

    Spy Muppets: License to Croak

    I would NEVER buy a Muppet Sunshine game! I didn't like Mario Sunshine at all... What I'd like to see is An improved Muppet Racemania Game for GC, using ALL the characters, and instead of copying Super Mario Kart, a race to the finish, an around the world type thing where you race in...
  2. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    SISSY?!?!?! HOW COULD THEY GET AWAY WITH SUCH A SICK, DEPRAVED, PERVERTED PROFANITY AS "SISSY?' Net thing you'll know they'll call each other "sour pusses," "dummy," and worst of all "Silly!!!" I for one do not want to find MY child learning such language from television....especially...
  3. D

    New movies coming out...

    Any comment on the Taxi Movie? It's set to start shooting soon.... I must prevent it..... need my delorian..... maybe if I did they'd put Christopher Lloyd in it... Cat in the Hat? Well... I thought... can't be any worse than the Grinch.... I was so Wrong. The Grinch? Well... I...
  4. D

    New Chef and Piggy finger puppets

    Actually, Beaker, Rowlf and Chef are the best ones in the line...well... my favorites in the line. Unfortunately I've not found Rowlf... beaker Hooked me up with Beaker, and I'll probably use the last of my toy money on the Chef tonight!
  5. D

    The Complete History of Mahna Mahna and his alter ego Bip Bipadotta

    Tricky business, this... Recently I saw Plaza Sesamo air the Spanish dub of "Everybody's song" and I must say, the Bip Bopadotta used in that one is MUCH different from the others... He had the hair an glasses, but he appeared as a pink/purplish AM with a long streak of orange hair (kinda...
  6. D

    New Muppet Babies Stuff

    It's much better looking than the Hasbro Baby Piggy plush... I wish Mom got me Animal or Gonzo in stead that year... I was really young... I still have my Baby Fozzie... Baby Rowlf is MIA...
  7. D

    Ten Favorite Muppet Products of All Time

    I list whole lines because I cannot choose.. I'd also like to add Fisher Price Muppet Figures Seame Unpaved...
  8. D

    What makes a sequal good!

    Hey! It's a kid's movie! If it doesn't have at least 5 poopoo gags, it won't make it to main stream! Sad sad commentary on the American public :concern: :concern: :concern:
  9. D

    So do you think Muppet Babies will ever get a DVD release?

    Teletubbies is pretty much dead over here. My PBS stations stopped running it... at least for the summer. Bob the Builder interrest seems to be cooling as well. But I'm excited that we'll FINALLY have Plushes and figures of Skeeter and Scooter, and hopefully more of Rowlf. And since Bunsen...
  10. D

    New Chef and Piggy finger puppets

    The Chef doesn't look Terrible, but he has Bert's nose (for some reason) Piggy looks OK, not great, but better than Nanco Plushes. I want the CHEF SOOOO BAD!!!! ANd I need to find Rowlf soon!
  11. D

    What makes a sequal good!

    With the exception of Powerpuff girls and Hey Arnold, which both Tanked at the box office....
  12. D

    So do you think Muppet Babies will ever get a DVD release?

    I believe so too... I mean we have had junk like Strawberry shortsheets and Care bears and My little Pony come back, I think it would be INSANE if MB, which was, unlike the other two, a qaulity show for children to watch, didn't... Of course, DVD wise, the most DVD releases now are current...
  13. D

    Why did Baby Bear became more and more popular?

    Well... I agree... When Baby Bear played the "Elmer Fudd" (so to speak) against Goldilock's "Bugs Bunny," The Bear was much better... I guess David Rudman just liked the character so much, he suggested they used him more. I like Baby Bear, to some extent, just without his "Stupor Hero"...
Top