Search results

  1. ssetta

    letters and numbers that are sponsored on Unpaved

    Practically every episode was sponsored by the number 2. Which is why the Unpaved series was never all that great in the first place. Let me just say something about it, so you may not be as upset. Because almost every show was sponsored by the number 2, the Pinball #2 segment was used in...
  2. ssetta

    Who Would You Want as a Guest Star on SS?

    I don't ever remember seeing Michael Jackson on Sesame Street, or a muppet look-alike, but one of his songs was parodied. There was a song called "Wet or Dry" sung by Chris of Chris and the Alphabeats, and it was a parody of the Michael Jackson song, "Black or White." Even the video was a parody...
  3. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved on Noggin

    Episode #1095.
  4. ssetta

    Roosevelt Franklin is on "Play With Me Sesame"

    Are you sure they're even doing new episodes of Play With Me Sesame?
  5. ssetta

    Roosevelt Franklin is on "Play With Me Sesame"

    It can be seen in show #1364 (or maybe #1396) with R2D2 and C3PO.
  6. ssetta

    I Found The Alphaquest Sketch On The Season 30 Episodes!!!

    That is actually one of the few old series that they do still show sometimes. In season 31, there was a show where Baby Bear and Telly did their own alphaquest. And the graphics are a lot like Journey To Ernie if you look at it more closely.
  7. ssetta

    I watched the whole number pinball cartoon today

    All of them, except #8.
  8. ssetta

    What year does Sherlock Hemlock first appear?

    He first appeared in 1970, and the first sketch with him went like this: Ernie finds his lunchbox, and looks to see if his lunchbox is in it. He finds one half of his turky sandwich. But the other half is gone. So he needs a detective. Then we hear detective music. Sherlock Hemlock arrives...
  9. ssetta

    u cartoon

    I never noticed that it said "Sesame Street" on the stores. Did it really?
  10. ssetta

    Monster Language

    There's also Narf from Monster Clubhouse. In that Furry Arms episode, Frazzle is actually the monster, and the anything muppet is actually his pet.
  11. ssetta

    Cartoon typewriter guy in wheels

    You would be surprised how many people still have rotary dial phones in their homes. But usually, if they do, they don't usually use them to dial, they just use them as an answering device. I have noticed they very rarely on Sesame Street show how to dial the phone either way, but usually, if...
  12. ssetta

    New season???

    April 7th.
  13. ssetta

    Does anybody know.....

    The new season does start April 7th. And I do know they are putting very little into it, and that's why the show is in danger of coming to an end. I did hear the same thing about Dragon Tales, but they are no longer producing new episodes of Dragon Tales. So I don't know what's going on. Plus...
  14. ssetta

    Why was SSU becoming so unpopular?

    Well, I did suggest either a CTW Channel, or a "PBS Classic" channel.
  15. ssetta

    Does anyone remember Alphabet Chat?

    I loved the way that things would come and interrupt him, and he never got to do his show. I wonder what it would be like if that happened on Elmo's World. Or if Elmo tried to do Elmo's World on Alphabet Chat, and interrupt Mr. Chatterly's quiet letter talk.
  16. ssetta

    Worst News Ever

    Well, what are you waiting for? Call that number I posted above, ask for Mary Parker, and tell her how you feel! They hate phone calls! But you have to wait until during the week.
  17. ssetta

    Worst News Ever

    I NEED someone to reply to this post!!!
  18. ssetta

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Yah! I want all of those! How mush is shipping and handling?
  19. ssetta

    Worst News Ever

    I just talked to Mary Parker, the lady at Noggin Programming, and I found out the new schedule. They are actually getting even more Sesame Street, from Season 31. But both the Season 25 shows, and Sesame Street Unpaved will be gone. Well, in VERY limited rotation. Once a month, that is. She has...
  20. ssetta

    Another New Noggin

    I looked at that article, and I believe it said Oobi will be on at 8:30 and 11:30. I didn't see anything for the 9:00 timeslot, or the 1:00 timeslot. Maybe it will be on those 2 times. What exactly do they mean by "educational staples" like Sesame Street? I mean, it's too popular for them to...
Top