Search results

  1. ssetta

    Kinfolk from Sesame Country

    If you have a record player, you can just play it for him on that.
  2. ssetta

    Sesame Unpaved on Noggin

    If you live in the Boston area, or any area with AT&T Broadband, Noggin is on Channel 223. And if you have RCN, it's on channel 110. Now I know that AT&T Broadband is a very big cable company. I know that it's channel 120 in some areas, channel 223 in others, and it varies throughout the...
  3. ssetta

    Why was Sesame Street Unpaved shown late weekend nights?

    Okay, I understand you are new to Noggin, and have only known about it for a few months. But Noggin has been on for almost 4 years now. And the 65 shows they have are the same ones they've been airing for the past 4 years. I would be happy (well, actually sad) to explain why they moved them to...
  4. ssetta

    Alphaboy

    This is actually a newer letter series. That series was done in 1996.
  5. ssetta

    The Land Of Eight

    I have seen it on 123 Sesame Street many times, but never on Unpaved!
  6. ssetta

    The sesame street clips track listing

    Wow, it's amazing and wonderful that you still have this! I'm surprised it kept all those years!
  7. ssetta

    The Counting Circus Guy

    Now I think while some of these were shown quite frequently, others were quite rare. And also, there probably was no version for number 1. I've noticed that with all the number series, such as this, the pinball machine, and the jazzy spies. I think the baker did one for number 1, but was very...
  8. ssetta

    Sesame Street #162

    I actually noticed that Show #162 is the only Unpaved episode that has the animated intro before the theme. I wonder why they left that one in there.
  9. ssetta

    Telly appreciation thread

    So you can't get PBS? I see you're from Northern California. I actually had relatives who lived there at one time. They said when they lived there, they didn't have a PBS station in there area. Well, not without cable. They lived near Bakersfield, and I have been told the TV reception there is...
  10. ssetta

    Sesame Street #3157

    I know ALL OF THEM! It's funny how they were all done at about the same time, approximately 1990. I think that was when they first started to do a lot with the higher numbers.
  11. ssetta

    Some sort of plant...?

    You know, 1993 is a time when a bunch of new characters were added. It just so happens that Stinky is one of the only characters from the early 90s who they still use. The only other ones that still get used are Zoe, Rosita, and Natasha. Why is it that they usually keep some but not others. I...
  12. ssetta

    Who Is Your Favorite Human Cast Member On Sesame Street

    I had a little bit of a crush on Gina when I was younger, and I think she looks a little bit like Britney Spears! And also, I think Gabi is very pretty. And imagine this: The actress who plays Gabi, Desiree Casado, was actually on "MTV's 'Becoming' Presents: Wannabes: Jennifer Lopez."
Top