Search results

  1. D

    When does Season 35 start?

    UGH!!! Do we have to sit through the vast assortment of 26 whole episodes again, especially on heavy rotaation?
  2. D

    Gonzo and Animal Starbucks Puppets

    Since they are now 99¢, can anyone still get them or find them?
  3. D

    Does anyone remember this skit?

    Was it a big turtle and small boys? Cause if it were bigger boys and a smaller turtle it would be animal cruelty... No wonmder it's gone... iot encourages the dangerous passtime of Turtle sitting...
  4. D

    Palisades Series 8 Revealed!

    But I wish he'd instead come with 3d Glasses and a tray of Popcorn... even though the tray was in GMC...
  5. D

    Lips

    Question: Was the end of GMC the opnly time Lips talked? He said "and me" durnign the ending credits.
  6. D

    My DVD Rant...

    Okay, I don't have a DVD player but I'm thinking of getting one. So I always look ath DVD's when I go to a record store or best buy or something. It seems to me that they're putting a lot of cool stuff on DVD, but also a metric ton of crap. I mean, there are intense petitions being signed...
  7. D

    Bert and Ernie the "Letter of the Day" true...

    No... that is another rumor. If anyone at SW was dumb enough to seperate the characters based on some wild ramblings of a right wing nutcase baptist, then they should have been fired. In truth they weren't seperated per say, but Ernie has become far more popular. also taking into account that...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Ed Sullivan Muppets Magic DVD

    He was notorious for mispronouncing things in intros. I mean, "Jim Newsom's Puppets," "Jim Jenson's Moppets" and even "Slim Johnson's Foppots" (noit sure if that existed or not). But anyway, once I get a DVD, I'd be delighted to see Jern Joosan's Jorpets anytime!
  9. D

    Muppet merchandise invades Barnes & Noble this November

    Albino Kermit... shudder... I mean, the Muppet monopoly, other plush, and PVC's (when ever they come out) and chess sets are great, but the albino plushes, uno and magic 8 balls... man... dodgey stuff...
  10. D

    Help me to get to a Sesame Street!

    I tried Google, but there's nothing but weird junk that is totally useless... Oh, but I did get 90000000 annoying pop ups per every site I checked!
  11. D

    Clueless Morgan Appreciation Thread

    Of all the characters I wish they kept him and Digit. Glad we dropped the stink pot MT pigs though...
  12. D

    Palisades Series 8 Revealed!

    Pigs in Space and Kermit PI were actually seperate shows (on Muppet Babies and Monsters) in case you want to know... >>I don't think it matters that it's not "movie" accuret. It's just a very small role in the movie Palisades is making a figure out off it years later because it fits Scooters...
  13. D

    Multi Region DVD players

    Question? Does this thing work with American TV's? And how does one get this? And does it play everything that's region 2? Especially since Fraggle Rock region 2 NON-FRENCH DVD's will be out next year!
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    I was at a book signing. He mentioned that it was because of the buy back of the SS Muppets that they had little money. Unfortunately they sink money into other projects. I mean, Dragon Tales is complete garbage. It's too cutesy and precious for anyone over the age of 2 to watch. Dump that...
  15. D

    Rumor: The Muppet Wizard of Oz

    Personally, I'd rather see that than what I was thinking... The Muppets Play third to human actors an seem like they've been writen in for marketing value, and we only see new characters and first string characters.
  16. D

    New movies coming out...

    Pirates I've seen at a second run theater. It's pretty good,if not corny. Probably plays better on video. But Haunted house.... glahhhrg... I mean if it were anyone BUT Eddie Murphy (Bernie Mac Maybe) it could forseeably work, but other than that? Meh!!!
  17. D

    Where can you these Muppet Clips?

    You can find Don Music in the video "Sing yourself Silly", specifically Mary had a Bicycle
  18. D

    Macy's Fraggle Float video found

    MMMMhhh... Took a little searching for the Fraggle float and there isn'tmuch... They guy never did like it, as I can tell....
  19. D

    Movies You Want -- and Still Need -- to See

    Personally my it list is short so far. Of current movies I want to see that I haven't are Looney Tunes Back in Action and Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles rerelease if it's a world wide thing and not just the UK. you couldn't apy me to see Elf, Haunted House or Bad Santa (even if Bernie Mac...
  20. D

    New movies coming out...

    It's pretty good. If you ask me, they did native american legend mucch better here than in that movie Pocahauntus... my absolute least favorite movie of all time. Haunted house annoys me every time I see the previews, be it in theaters or on TV. I can't wait till it comes out... mainly...
Top