Search results

  1. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - back on the big screen

    Couldn't agree more. We really need to see this in theaters again. The sequals are debateable, but the original TMNT Movie was absolutely breathtaking. And even for a film done on a small budget (If I am not mistaken they made it a budget film so they could get the Jim Henson Creature shop to...
  2. D

    "Edgy" New Muppet Show: What happened?

    Personally I hate all three with a vengance. Pokecrud and Digicopy are perhaps the worst shows to come out of there (not to mention Blowblade) and I hate chick flick grade animes almost as much as I hate Megabattel supermonster/card/top/ crap type shows. I don't expect anyone (other than...
  3. D

    What clips are on these Shalom Sesame videos?

    I can definately r3emember Passover had the infamous Hebrew version of Pinball Number Count that caused me to have grevious nightmares for years to come. Old Jewish ladies sounding like the Pointer sisters... Somethings should not exist... If they wanted it so bad they could have gotten the...
  4. D

    Bewitched on DVD!

    Yeah... I love Bewitched... Never cared much for Jeannie though... it has it's moments but I felt it uneven over all (Personally I think it's only on in syndication because of dirty old men who like to look at Jeannie).. Personally, I think they should can the movie remakes and go straight...
  5. D

    Are the Fun-4-All 3D Animator figures out yet?

    Dude... I'm working on it. But McFarline Sports stars and Nascar figures... glahhgrh!! Gag me with a magnetic hat. I feel that those (Along with Hulk Movie Merch, and 90% of KB Toy's selection) are the worst toys ever! Yuck!!!
  6. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    OOOOhhhh I am all a tingle!!!! And they liked the Toix Orange Oscar chase varient as well... I am not too fond of Chase Varients on the whole, but an "Invisable Snuffy" and season one Oscar will definately get me going!
  7. D

    Clueless Morgan Appreciation Thread

    People in the UK did... you see, he was in the UK Skits in Muppets Tonight, along with Polly Lobster. My sister used to have the MTI Sing a Long Video (it's alright, just not the best thing I've ever seen in my life... not by a long shot) and he was on it doing new material...I think... I've...
  8. D

    New movies coming out...

    Well, not a love between a man and a woman type thing, more like love between brothers, hense the titel... I don't want to say anymore since it would be nothing but Spoilers...
  9. D

    The Matrix Revolutions...disappointment is not the word

    Ouch!!! And coming from a die hard fan, that is very disparaging. >>There are too many questions left open at the end... which is why they are putting out "Matrix Online" PC game in June, 2004 and rumor has a 160 page graphic novel (comic book) sometime. I would also expect another Animatrix...
  10. D

    New movies coming out...

    I still won't see Cat in the Hat... maybe I will turn around If I have 5.50 and I get bored...He seems like he's not being the Cat in the Hat, but rather he's impersonating Jim Carrey as the Grinch being the cat. There are a few laughs in the previews, like when he splits in two and does a...
  11. D

    New movies coming out...

    I saw Brother Bear and it was quite good. I didn't like it as much as I liked Emperor's New Groove,but much better than I liked Atlantis (I liked Atlantis, personally, but it wasn't the best film) I like how it was very comedy oriented and there was no Male/ Female love interrest (which...
  12. D

    Are the Fun-4-All 3D Animator figures out yet?

    Apparently they just don't sell good at all here. One store in particular has an entire wall of them MARKED DOWN that are gathering a crud bucket of dust. I hate those things, personally (very personally) almost as Much as I hate Hulk Movie Merchandise.
  13. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - back on the big screen

    Gulp? Really? is this going to be world wide? Oh my.... goodness.... I have to buy tickets in advance!!! I love those Pizza eating dudes... and since the character's personalities are the same as the new series, there will be no doubt that this will be an even bigger success than the...
  14. D

    Rumor: John Denver & the Muppets Christmas DVD

    Other than The Simpsons and Spongebob (I avoid Cabbage patch kids and Strawberry Shortcake at ALL costs) I have never seen ANY of these DVD's... Especially the Claymation Christmas special. My ever deteriorating copy can be tossed with assurance if I could find it, and my cousin would be so...
  15. D

    Why do we only get 3 episodes on a TMS DVD?

    Luke Summed it up exactly. Rights. And it's not just Henson... there are hundreds of DVD's that deserve more extras, that deserve to be box sets. Not just 2 or 3 episodes on one disk... Take the Dr. Suess Depate Freling specials. Now, we have basically 7 cartoons on them, no more than a...
Top